Author Topic: Trump renews call for pre-debate 'drug test'  (Read 339 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump renews call for pre-debate 'drug test'
« on: September 27, 2020, 06:56:23 pm »
Trump renews call for pre-debate 'drug test'
By Rebecca Klar - 09/27/20 10:10 AM EDT

President Trump on Sunday again suggested that he and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden should be tested for drugs before the upcoming debate between the two candidates.

Trump, who has sought to make Biden's age and mental agility an issue in the campaign by suggesting he has dementia, has baselessly accused Biden of having used drugs to improve his public performance.

In the latest tweet, which comes just two days before the debate, he again seized on the issue.

“I will be strongly demanding a Drug Test of Sleepy Joe Biden prior to, or after, the Debate on Tuesday night. Naturally, I will agree to take one also. His Debate performances have been record setting UNEVEN, to put it mildly. Only drugs could have caused this discrepancy???” Trump tweeted.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/518476-trump-renews-call-for-pre-debate-drug-test
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Re: Trump renews call for pre-debate 'drug test'
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 07:29:58 pm »
 :yowsa:

Offline RedHead

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2020, 08:10:34 pm »
Drug test for what?   Cocaine?  Marijuana?  I kind of doubt Biden would have a problem with that.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 08:29:59 pm »
Drug test for what?   Cocaine?  Marijuana?  I kind of doubt Biden would have a problem with that.

Adderall.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2020, 08:38:41 pm »

Proof of Life.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2020, 10:54:35 pm »

Biden might have a problem testing for any of these:

Aricept, Razadyne, Namenda, Exelon, Namzaric, Razadyne, Aducanumab (this is the intravenous drug).  I'd also put Adderall on the list --- this has got to be in the mix.

I'd also want to know what Biden's wearing in his ear.....

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2020, 11:03:51 pm »
Some sort of "upper." Also, Trump should have some tech guy jam the wireless signal to Joe's earpiece, just for the fun of it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline RedHead

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2020, 12:35:59 am »
Biden might have a problem testing for any of these:

Aricept, Razadyne, Namenda, Exelon, Namzaric, Razadyne, Aducanumab (this is the intravenous drug).  I'd also put Adderall on the list --- this has got to be in the mix.

I'd also want to know what Biden's wearing in his ear.....

So if Trump is "strongly demanding" that Biden take a drug test then what will he do when Biden refuses?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2020, 12:58:36 am »
So if Trump is "strongly demanding" that Biden take a drug test then what will he do when Biden refuses?

Laugh at the Druggie at the other lectern.  Duh.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2020, 01:32:58 am »

Nothing more than a comment during the debate at the appropriate time.   The President's work is done ... everyone is now aware of what's really going on and another talking point is added to the rally teleprompter.   888bravo

Offline RedHead

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2020, 12:32:51 pm »
Nothing more than a comment during the debate at the appropriate time.   The President's work is done ... everyone is now aware of what's really going on and another talking point is added to the rally teleprompter.   888bravo

Oh I agree it's a great talking point for a rally where he's preaching to the choir.  But will it convince anyone to drop Biden and support him?  Not likely.  Anymore than the current tax return crap will convince anyone to drop him and support Biden.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2020, 01:07:58 pm »
Here's another theory, from a Pittsburgh-area radio host:
Dimitri Vassilaros “Live & Dangerously Local! @Dimitri2020LLC
I won’t be surprised if, at the last minute, security gets a call stating a bomb has been planted in or near the venue, thereby freeing Biden from debating @realDonaldTrump without using sickness as an excuse
It is, of course, unlikely, but if it happens, I won’t be shocked
9:05 AM · Sep 28, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2020, 01:12:25 pm »
Oh I agree it's a great talking point for a rally where he's preaching to the choir.  But will it convince anyone to drop Biden and support him?  Not likely.  Anymore than the current tax return crap will convince anyone to drop him and support Biden.

Independents are winnable.  And we're doing it.