Author Topic: Durbin: Hillary Clinton is 'flat-out wrong' in saying Biden 'should not concede under any circumstan  (Read 196 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Durbin: Hillary Clinton is 'flat-out wrong' in saying Biden 'should not concede under any circumstances'
By Justine Coleman - 09/27/20 10:06 AM EDT

Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) said Sunday that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is “flat-out wrong” in saying Democratic nominee Joe Biden “should not concede under any circumstances.”

Durbin told ABC’s “This Week” that he disagreed with Clinton’s comments on “The Recount” last month that Biden should avoid conceding because the election will “drag out” because of increased mail-in voting.

“I disagree with Hillary Clinton,” he said. “I respect her. I like her. But I think she’s just flat-out wrong.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/518475-durbin-hillary-clinton-is-flat-out-wrong-in-saying-biden-should
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Joe Biden “should not concede under any circumstances.” <- This is the Democrat version of 'peaceful transition'. While they are wailing and crying about Trump, they are openly committing themselves to disrupting the election results if they do not win. That is a hypocritical as it gets.

When Hillary said that, she was talking more about herself than she was Joe Biden. She was essentially declaring that she herself regrets conceding to Trump after the election.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Durbin's future if he keeps this up

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online The_Reader_David

Durbin has been making pronouncements, this one included, that seem to be trying to stake out and claim as his own the increasingly narrow slice of the political landscape characterized by "I'm a Democrat but I'm still sane."
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline PeteS in CA

Durbin's future if he keeps this up

yogi555 Yeppers, he'd better watch his back. yogi555  :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.