Author Topic: Diners sent scrambling as NYPD tackle BLM thugs at Manhattan restaurant. Hotspots rage in other citi  (Read 330 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Diners sent scrambling as NYPD tackle BLM thugs at Manhattan restaurant. Hotspots rage in other cities.
September 27, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

Scores of NYPD officers clashed with and arrested dozens of Black Lives Matter demonstrators for refusing orders to disperse, a battle that spilled into diners at a Manhattan eatery Saturday night.

Patrons at the Cowgirl restaurant in Manhattan’s West Village got caught up in the melee as officers rushed in and then struggled with resistant protesters.

Customers were sent scrambling as police rushed demonstrators, some of whom tried to hide among patrons who blasted them and NYPD officers for having been caught up in the ruckus.

Protesters had gathered on a sidewalk and the pedestrian island on Hudson Street near 10th Street, with a swarm of bike officers and other NYPD cops facing them. An automated warning informing demonstrators they were violating ordinances restricting pedestrian and vehicle traffic can be heard in the background.

As protesters continued to ignore police instructions, around 9 p.m. officers rushed them and began to make arrests, most for disorderly conduct, the New York Post reported.

more w/many videos
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/27/diners-sent-scrambling-as-nypd-tackle-blm-thugs-at-manhattan-restaurant-hotspots-rage-in-other-cities-977532
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Too bad they didn't give them all a wood shampoo as well.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The description that these are 'protesters' or 'demonstrators' is inaccurate.

Blocking traffic is a criminal offense, as is not obeying the orders of the police.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

As protesters continued to ignore police instructions, around 9 p.m. officers rushed them and began to make arrests, most for disorderly conduct, the New York Post reported.

After returning to the police precinct, arrestees were subsequently released without having to post bail.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

One of the issues that started plaguing Democrats in the 1970s and 80s was they were weak on crime. I suspect we are going to see history repeat itself

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online dfwgator

How many of the patrons voted for Kaiser Wilhelm?  I say they got their 'just desserts'.