Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren: ‘Trump Is Counting on His Nominee to Swing the Court in His Favor When He Loses’  (Read 428 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elizabeth Warren: ‘Trump Is Counting on His Nominee to Swing the Court in His Favor When He Loses’

Hannah Bleau 26 Sep 2020

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) warned Saturday that President Trump is counting on Judge Amy Coney Barrett to “swing the Court in his favor when he loses the election.”

“If this feels like it’s personal, that’s because it is. Americans don’t like to be cheated, and we’ve been cheated big time,” Warren said following Trump formally announcing Barrett as his nominee, accusing Republicans of making up a “brand new rule” in 2016 and going back on said rule ahead of the 2020 election:

Elizabeth Warren
@ewarren
Amy Coney Barrett will work to gut Roe v. Wade and the ACA, taking away health care coverage from millions of Americans—including those with pre-existing conditions. And make no mistake: Trump is counting on her to swing the Supreme Court in his favor when he loses this election.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/26/elizabeth-warren-trump-is-counting-on-his-nominee-to-swing-the-court-in-his-favor-when-he-loses/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
No, I am counting on his nominees to counter the worthless POSs appointed by Bush and Obama!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
No, I am counting on his nominees to counter the worthless POSs appointed by Bush and Obama!
Not a Bush fan.
But no one at the time, including me of course, knew that Roberts' adoptions were a little sketchy and that they would be used to blackmail him. I was in favor of the Roberts pick. Roberts was an honest mistake in my opinion.

Based on what happened to Roberts, I'm sure Barrett's adoptions have been put under the microscope by now on both sides. If there was anything even slightly out of place, we would know by now. Doubt what happened to Roberts will ever happen to anyone else.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 04:21:57 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Sen. Affirmative Action for Injuns is the last person to accuse anyone of cheating.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org