Author Topic: HERE SHE COMES! Judge Amy Coney Barrett Seen Leaving Her House with Her Seven Kids and Husband! — An  (Read 573 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HERE SHE COMES! Judge Amy Coney Barrett Seen Leaving Her House with Her Seven Kids and Husband! — Announcement at 5 PM ET
By Jim Hoft
Published September 26, 2020 at 12:13pm

It has been widely reported that President Donald Trump will nominate Amy Coney Barrett to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the Supreme Court.

The president said his announcement will be on Saturday at 5 PM Eastern.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/comes-judge-amy-coney-barrett-seen-leaving-house-seven-kids-husband-announcement-5-pm-et/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Release the rat hounds. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Looks like this is the hill to die on.   All I know is four years ago the threat of losing the Scalia seat galvanized conservatives and propelled Trump to victory.

What had been becoming a dispirited Dem electorate will now be galvanized as we were back then.   And Barrett appeals mainly to the base.   She'd better impress,  to an audience that consists of millions of women,  acutely concerned that the abortion wars are going to shift from persuasion to coercion.

I hope that Barrett reiterates what she told the Senate two years ago.    If she means what she said then,  she will be a true judicial conservative that will sustain a woman's right to self-determination.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Looks like this is the hill to die on.   All I know is four years ago the threat of losing the Scalia seat galvanized conservatives and propelled Trump to victory.

What had been becoming a dispirited Dem electorate will now be galvanized as we were back then.   And Barrett appeals mainly to the base.   She'd better impress,  to an audience that consists of millions of women,  acutely concerned that the abortion wars are going to shift from persuasion to coercion.

I hope that Barrett reiterates what she told the Senate two years ago.    If she means what she said then,  she will be a true judicial conservative that will sustain a woman's right to self-determination.   
There you go again.

There is no 'Scalia seat'.  The ridiculous posturing you do on assigning mythology to the Constitution is disturbingly inaccurate.

And it is indeed pathetic that you attempt to portray that majorities of women support abortion.

Why pray tell after several decades since this judicial over-reach have not the Congress passed a law or Amendment to certify abortion into code?

Because they know the majority is against it as it would be political suicide for the libs, and depend instead upon spurious judges to make laws out of the Constitution rather than Congress pass a law the way the Constitution says it should.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Kelly O'Donnell
@KellyO

NEW: Judge Amy Coney Barrett and her large family left their Indiana home this afternoon dressed up for a special occasion.  Our
@GaryGrumbach on the scene for us.  Announcement at 5pm at WH for Supreme Court nomination.

Video:

https://twitter.com/KellyO/status/1309894866239881216

12:37 PM · Sep 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

:facepalm2:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
How soon you forget.   Trump played his cards masterfully in 2016,  speaking directly to conservatives - even those who otherwise disliked him - that his election would lead to Consitutionalist judges.   It worked.   Now in 2020,  the specter of flipping RBG is going to arouse similar enthusiasm among Dems for even sleepy ol' Joe. 

I hope it works out.    I think Barret is a good person who understands the primacy of a judge's LIMITED role.   But who is swamped by the political tsunami remains to be seen.   

No one wants a Constitutional right one values to be taken away.  The Dems threaten to take away the gun right; the Republicans the choice right.   The genie has been uncorked in this election.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

A military Special Air Mission flight landed in South Bend this morning from Joint Base Andrews.https://t.co/p9SIf6L84H— Zeke Miller (@ZekeJMiller) September 26, 2020

Loud Dogma Poso
@JackPosobiec

Special Air Mission 722 just took off from South Bend to Washington

ACB and her family are on their way

1:45 PM · Sep 26, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1309912008972734466

« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 06:18:35 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Apparently they sent a plane for her...she is gonna have to move all of them to DC, what a nightmare..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Apparently they sent a plane for her...she is gonna have to move all of them to DC, what a nightmare..lol

@mystery-ak

What made me laugh is ACB drove the family to the airfield ....   :laugh:

Video: 

https://twitter.com/KellyO/status/1309894866239881216

Offline skeeter

How soon you forget.   Trump played his cards masterfully in 2016,  speaking directly to conservatives - even those who otherwise disliked him - that his election would lead to Consitutionalist judges.   It worked.   Now in 2020,  the specter of flipping RBG is going to arouse similar enthusiasm among Dems for even sleepy ol' Joe. 

I hope it works out.    I think Barret is a good person who understands the primacy of a judge's LIMITED role.   But who is swamped by the political tsunami remains to be seen.   

No one wants a Constitutional right one values to be taken away.  The Dems threaten to take away the gun right; the Republicans the choice right.   The genie has been uncorked in this election.

That some believe abortion is a 'Constitutional right' does not change the fact that it is not. The manner Roe v Wade was decided has had a terribly corrosive effect on law and should be corrected ASAP. We shouldn't allow the ignorance of others prevent us from restoring the Constitution as written to its original place as the final arbiter of law in this country, now that there is an opportunity. Let the states decide other matters.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 06:25:18 pm by skeeter »

Online mountaineer

a woman's right to self-determination.

This?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

How stupid to equate the Second Amendment to a a right of abortion.

You are slipping away into delirium.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington