Author Topic: Maher rips Barrett, Trump's expected Supreme Court pick: 'She's a f---ing nut'  (Read 468 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maher rips Barrett, Trump's expected Supreme Court pick: 'She's a f---ing nut'

Host also slams Democrats for "bringing arrows to a gun fight"
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

"Real Time" host Bill Maher tore into President Trump's likely Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett on  Friday night -- and warned about the consequences that may follow her confirmation.

During his opening monologue, Maher told his audience about the widely expected SCOTUS pick, though had a tough time pronouncing her name correctly.

"We'll be saying this name a lot I'm sure because she's a f---ing nut," Maher said. "Religion -- I was right about that one too. I'm sorry, but Amy [Coney] Barrett, Catholic -- really Catholic. I mean really, really Catholic -- like speaking in tongues. Like she doesn't believe in condoms, which is what she has in common with Trump because he doesn't either. I remember that from Stormy Daniels."

Maher later closed his show by reiterating his message about how "power begets power" ahead of the election.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/maher-rips-barrett-trumps-expected-supreme-court-pick-shes-a-f-ing-nut
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I guess I shouldn't be surprised when today's news networks report a comedian's political monologue as if it were actually important.

Offline mountaineer

He's a bigot. Big surprise.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Now I feel better about her.

Offline mountaineer

RBe   @RBPundit
“Joe Biden is a devout Catholic. Elect him president.”
“Amy Coney Barrett is a devout Catholic. Cultists shouldn’t be on the Supreme Court.”
- SAME PEOPLE
11:22 AM · Sep 26, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

He's a bigot. Big surprise.

Exactly. Coming from Maher, "She's a f---ing nut" simply means that Barrett practices what she preaches.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Bill Maher has zero credibility.  He supported Obama, so who is the real nut???

He was once a comedian and now he is a hack.  The last half dozen or so times I caught his program free on HBO, I did not laugh once.  He is actually boring and knows little about politics, his favorite subject.  And if you notice he tends to have folks that primarily are yes men/women.  He is a bore!