Author Topic: Amy Coney Barrett Holds Press Conference In Handmaid's Tale Costume Just To Mess With Liberals  (Read 330 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Amy Coney Barrett Holds Press Conference In Handmaid's Tale Costume Just To Mess With Liberals
September 25th, 2020

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Shortlisted for Trump's Supreme Court appointment, Judge Amy Coney Barrett held a press conference today where she wore a Handmaid's Tale costume just to freak the Left out.

Barrett walked out in the red cloak and white bonnet, causing most of the reporters gathered to pass out instantly.

"If selected to serve on the Supreme Court, I look forward to forcing women to have babies and ushering in a Catholic theocracy," she said, holding back laughter. "In fact, the first decision I want to hand down is that women who don't have at least seven babies will be executed."

"All hail the Pope! All hail the Pope! All hail the Pope!"

"When you're getting accused of being a theocratic fascist, sometimes you just have to play along," she said afterward as she took off her red robe, revealing her normal black robe underneath. "It's fun to watch them freak out a bit."

She then jumped in her minivan and drove off to drop five of her kids off at soccer practice before going to hear a case as part of her extremely successful career.

https://babylonbee.com/news/amy-coney-barrett-holds-press-conference-in-handmaids-tale-uniform-just-to-mess-with-liberals
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That is something Scalia would have done.

If she rules like him, we are in for a big treat for decades.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

I so wish ......

I'd love to set up a mole on DU and post this, saying how outrageous she was, just to see how long it took for someone to realize ...... :smokin:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

It would be interesting to know how many lib women's brains are so far gone that they actually believe some sort of theocracy is possible in the U.S.
We know it's possible elsewhere....many Muslim countries practice it vigorously.  Many women in those countries live suppressed lives and are given prison sentences simply for wearing western clothes. Honor killings are a way of life in those countries.
 A number of young American women are killed by their Muslim parents even in western countries for defying Muslim practices. Where are the feminist protests against those countries?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 06:00:22 pm by goatprairie »

Offline verga

When I read the headline i couldn't decide if this "The Onion, or Bab Bee.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.