Author Topic: Donald Trump Enjoying Highest Approval Rating Streak in Years  (Read 258 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Enjoying Highest Approval Rating Streak in Years
« on: September 25, 2020, 08:59:37 pm »
Donald Trump Enjoying Highest Approval Rating Streak in Years

Charlie Spiering 25 Sep 2020

President Donald Trump has experienced ten straight days of approval ratings at or above 50 percent, according to a Rasmussen poll.

The Rasmussen poll released Friday showed that 52 percent of likely voters approve of Trump’s job performance while 48 percent disapprove.

As reporter Paul Bedard noted Friday, Trump earned a 51 percent approval rating on September 14 which has not fallen below 50 percent in ten days — it was followed by a rating of 51 percent, 52 percent, 51 percent, 53 percent, 51 percent, 50 percent, 50 percent, 52 percent, and 52 percent.

Rasmussen Reports
@Rasmussen_Poll
Day 10 of Trump 50% or higher approval, first since Inauguration, key to reelection

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/25/donald-trump-enjoying-highest-approval-rating-streak-years/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Donald Trump Enjoying Highest Approval Rating Streak in Years
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 11:53:52 pm »
How long will it be before prominent Dims like Shulmer start leaving the sinking ship known as the USS Biden,and start playing "cover my ass/save my influence peddling job" by withdrawing support?

I really,REALLY hope Adam Schiff isn't one of them. I want to see him ride that ship to the bottom.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!