Author Topic: Fox News Poll Published 2 hours ago Fox News Poll: Tight race in Ohio, Biden tops Trump in Nevada an  (Read 263 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News Poll: Tight race in Ohio, Biden tops Trump in Nevada and Pennsylvania
There are few undecided voters, and Biden’s support is 50 percent or better in each state

By Dana Blanton | Fox News

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump in the battleground states of Nevada, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, according to Fox News statewide likely voter surveys.

In each of the three states, majorities disapprove of the job Trump is doing as president, pluralities say coronavirus is “not at all” under control, and Biden is the preferred choice when it comes to handling the virus. Plus, he’s favored over Trump to nominate the next U.S. Supreme Court justice. 

There are few undecided voters, and Biden’s support is 50 percent or better in each state.  His advantage over Trump is outside the margin of error in Nevada and Pennsylvania, but not Ohio. 

excerpt:
Conducted September 20-23, 2020 under the joint direction of Beacon Research (D) and Shaw & Company (R), these Fox News surveys include interviews with 810 Nevada likely voters, 830 Ohio likely voters, and 856 Pennsylvania likely voters randomly selected from statewide voter files, who spoke with live interviewers on landlines and cellphones.  In each state, the margin of sampling error is plus or minus 3 percentage points for the total sample of likely voters.  Nevada respondents could complete the interview in English or Spanish.

much more info at link
https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-tight-race-in-ohio-biden-tops-trump-in-nevada-and-pennsylvania
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Dunno how accurate this poll is, but it would be a mistake to believe Fox is 'fair & balanced' anymore.

Now they expect us to believe back in 2016 the polls had Trump ahead in all those polls. I remember it a bit differently.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 12:59:27 am by skeeter »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

How much  :bsflag: are we expected to tolerate from Fox before we drop them entirely?  They keep this up I'm going to enjoy them dropping like a boulder in the ocean.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox always has Trump behind...even some of their hosts don't believe them.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Fox News Poll: Tight race in Ohio, Biden tops Trump in Nevada and Pennsylvania
There are few undecided voters, and Biden’s support is 50 percent or better in each state
By Dana Blanton | Fox News
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump in the battleground states of Nevada, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, according to Fox News statewide likely voter surveys.
In each of the three states, majorities disapprove of the job Trump is doing as president, pluralities say coronavirus is “not at all” under contro of theml, and Biden is the preferred choice when it comes to handling the virus. Plus, he’s favored over Trump to nominate the next U.S. Supreme Court justice. 
There are few undecided voters, and Biden’s support is 50 percent or better in each state.  His advantage over Trump is outside the margin of error in Nevada and Pennsylvania but not Ohio.
[/quote]
---------------------
Why of course!!!
Any poll that doesn't reflect a Trump landslide is heresy, to be mercilessly
urinated upon, doncha know!!!
Nov 3 is gonna be Reckoning Day for the Trump Fan Club; so stay clear of them!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 09:24:37 pm by Absalom »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ok, maybe i missed something here, but Biden/Clinton??

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

Ok, maybe i missed something here, but Biden/Clinton??
Comparing how Biden is doing today vs. Shrillary 4 years ago
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Comparing how Biden is doing today vs. Shrillary 4 years ago
Thanks, I missed that somehow. I asked a young lady yesterday if she could explain to me why she was for Biden without mentioning Trump. She couldn't. I left it at that, considering her expression told me I had hauled her up short. Hopefully, she'll take another look.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

Thanks, I missed that somehow. I asked a young lady yesterday if she could explain to me why she was for Biden without mentioning Trump. She couldn't. I left it at that, considering her expression told me I had hauled her up short. Hopefully, she'll take another look.
A coworker was going on about Russian Probe, Draft deferments, etc.... I mentioned Ukraine, Biden's Deferments, and Hunter's Sex trafficking. Suddenly he changed the topic.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.