Author Topic: Bette Midler: ‘Trump Is Going to Steal the Mail-In Ballots Somehow’  (Read 272 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Bette Midler: ‘Trump Is Going to Steal the Mail-In Ballots Somehow’

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/cnsnewscom-staff/bette-midler-trump-going-steal-mail-ballots-somehow

Singer Bette Midler sent out a tweet on Thursday afternoon in which she said that President Donald Trump “is going to steal the mail-in ballots somehow.”

:silly: . Just :silly: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Its those durn furriners with their accents gonna steal those mail-in ballots, Bette.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I reckon we can offer ACORN more than what the Rats are paying....so it's plausible.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Umm Bette Boop Brain, today in Texas 4 DEMOCRATS were charged with just that...

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,415351

It is most always the rats that do this and everyone knows it no matter how much you try to pretend otherwise.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 05:43:25 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When the Democrats point a finger, they forget there are three more pointing back at them.

Ever projecting their misdeeds on their opponents, they telegraph their punches...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

Love her voice, but not her brain power.
Hey Bette the Postal workers union just endorsed BIDEN. So how is Trump going to get them to throw the election to him.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I hope the Dimwits believe her and become so discouraged that they don't bother to vote.

It probably won't matter anyway.  I am sure the Dem Party apparatus in many swing states has thousands of ballots at the ready.  It is so easy to do.  Just go down the rolls and find all the voters who never vote (including those who have died) and prepare a ballot in their names.  All they need are blank ballots, and in several states the government is printing them and mailing them out like cotton candy.

They might as well pass a law that allows the Democrats to cast a vote for any person who fails to cast a vote of their own.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Love her voice, but not her brain power.

That's a clean sweep for me, because i didn't much care for her voice, either.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: