Author Topic: Pelosi knocks Trump over refusal to commit to peaceful transfer of power  (Read 128 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi knocks Trump over refusal to commit to peaceful transfer of power
By Tal Axelrod - 09/24/20 11:49 AM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) tore into President Trump Thursday after he declined the day before to commit to a peaceful transfer of power if he loses the presidential election in November.

“We want a peaceful transfer of power,” Pelosi said at a press conference when asked about Trump’s remarks. “It’s very sad that you even have to ask that question.”

Trump raised eyebrows by casting doubt over whether he would peacefully relinquish his post if he were to lose this November to former Vice President Joe Biden, the Democratic presidential nominee.

“We’re going to have to see what happens, you know, but I’ve been complaining very strongly about the ballots. The ballots are a disaster,” Trump told reporters when asked if he would commit to making sure there is a peaceful transition.

“Get rid of the ballots and you’ll have a very peaceful — there won't be a transfer, frankly. There will be a continuation,” he added. “The ballots are out of control. You know it, and you know who knows it better than anyone else? The Democrats know it better than anyone else.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/518001-pelosi-knocks-trump-over-refusal-to-commit-to-peaceful-transfer-of-power
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline conservativevoter

Re: Pelosi knocks Trump over refusal to commit to peaceful transfer of power
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 04:13:25 pm »
 :patriot:       :amen:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 04:18:13 pm »
Well as I suspected this is not what Trump said at all. It's what Hillary advised Biden to do.

I guess no one remembers how well this tactic worked for the rats last time.

Offline HuskyPatriot

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 05:30:37 pm »
More media interpretations of his remarks.....

If President Donald Trump loses this year’s election to Joe Biden, will he commit to a peaceful transition of power?

On Wednesday, he wouldn’t say.

When asked the question during a White House news briefing, Trump instead cast doubt on the reliability of election infrastructure.

“We’re going to have to see what happens,” the president responded to a reporter. “You know, I’ve been complaining about the ballots and the ballots are a disaster.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/23/trump-peaceful-transition-of-power-420791

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 10:14:54 pm »
Just once I'd like to hear him say, "You should have asked crooked Hillary that 4 years ago when you first asked me that stupid question."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: