Author Topic: Minneapolis' Guilty Whites Think BLM Lawn Signs Will Save Them When the Mob Comes  (Read 83 times)

rangerrebew

Minneapolis' Guilty Whites Think BLM Lawn Signs Will Save Them When the Mob Comes

They couldn't be more wrong.
Tue Sep 22, 2020 Katie Hopkins

It’s a strange time to be staying in Downtown Minneapolis.

This apartment block on 5th and 7th is all but empty. There are long corridors of fresh paint and new-smelling carpets and a reception area with fancy furniture and free coffee all set to welcome people, except the people never came.

If I lacked purpose, I could go for days without seeing a soul, and even chance meetings near elevators or stairwells make people scurry away like frightened rats.

No one comes here anymore.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/09/minneapolis-guilty-whites-think-blm-lawn-signs-katie-hopkins/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Putting a BLM sign on a business or home only encourages the criminals.
You are advertising publicly that you will not resist them and they can take whatever they want.
It is like putting out a 'welcome' sign to rioters, thugs, and looters.
Common sense seems to have been erased by TDS.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.