Author Topic: The Riot Party  (Read 128 times)

rangerrebew

The Riot Party
« on: September 24, 2020, 01:51:34 pm »

The Riot Party

Edward J. Erler

replying to Matthew J. Peterson, "Ending the BLM Revolution"
Features

The Left perfects the mob veto.

America’s present crisis is driven in large part by the Left’s rejection of the rule of law. Those in charge of the riots are not merely blackmailing their fellow citizens on particular issues like defunding the police. Rather, they seek to overthrow the electoral process itself.

Twenty-five years ago, when O.J. Simpson was on trial for murder, there was much speculation about whether there would be race riots in the event of a conviction. I wrote an article in National Review West, a supplement to National Review produced by the Claremont Institute. The title was “Riots and Politics.” Today, it seems prophetic.

I raised the question—not altogether facetiously—why there was no speculation about whether white people would riot in the case of an acquittal. After all, O.J. was on trial for killing two whites, and racial tensions were running high. I noted that “riots and the threat of riots had almost become an accepted part of the judicial system in southern California. ‘No justice, no peace’ was the legal term of art for what had become a part of the legal system.”

https://americanmind.org/features/ending-the-blm-revolution/the-riot-party/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Riot Party
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 02:46:11 pm »
A long and excellent read!  Thanks for posting it, @rangerrebew!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: