Author Topic: Joe Biden Snaps When Asked About Hunter Biden Conflict of Interest in Ukraine  (Read 289 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Snaps When Asked About Hunter Biden Conflict of Interest in Ukraine
Comes as bombshell Senate report accuses Hunter of potentially criminal activity while his father was vice president
Jamie White | Infowars.com - September 23, 2020

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden appeared stunned and angry when asked about his son Hunter Biden’s activity in Ukraine while on the board of Burisma Holdings.

Joe Biden appeared visibly rattled and agitated when asked by reporters on Wednesday whether his role as vice president in charge of Ukraine foreign policy presented a conflict of interest while Hunter sat on the board of Ukrainian energy firm Burisma Holdings.

“It’s not a conflict of interest! There’s been no indication of any conflict of interest, from Ukraine or anywhere else. Period!” Biden snapped.

more w/video
https://www.infowars.com/joe-biden-snaps-when-asked-about-hunter-biden-conflict-of-interest-in-ukraine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
He obviously feels he is entitled to scold the press and order them around.  They are, after all, simply mouthpieces for the Democrat Party, so how dare they go off script.

On the other hand, I am a little surprised he even knew who Hunter Biden is. 
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 11:52:12 pm by massadvj »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It's not clear from the article, but this video is from early in the primary season.  It's not recent.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It's not clear from the article, but this video is from early in the primary season.  It's not recent.
Yep. This is not recent. Biden used to 'explode' on reporters and audience members with regularity.
It was very common for him to threaten Trump and others to a 'fight'. Which a well known symptom of age, mental issues, and dementia.
The idea of a 77 year old 'fighting' anyone is absurd, of course.
His controllers put a stop to it somehow. Likely with a change in his medications.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Hunter is the bagman for the Don.....Daddy!!!

These b*st*rds are as corrupt as they get!!!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hunter is the bagman for the Don.....Daddy!!!

These b*st*rds are as corrupt as they get!!!

:yowsa: and they ain't the only ones!  There are MANY more just like them on both sides of the aisle.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 05:02:25 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline verga

Well we know what just went to the top of Trump's to do list during the debate.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.