Author Topic: Determined Scientists Add Phantom ‘Unprecedented’ Warmth To New Temperature Reconstructions  (Read 213 times)

rangerrebew

Determined Scientists Add Phantom ‘Unprecedented’ Warmth To New Temperature Reconstructions

By Kenneth Richard on 21. September 2020

Paleoclimate reconstructions that find no unusual modern warming are nonetheless characterized as showing sharp temperature increases in recent decades anyway.

A new (Li et al., 2020) 1818-2012  temperature reconstruction determined 1955 (6.33 °C) and 2001 (7.17 °C) were the 1st and 5th coldest years in northeastern China in the last 200 years. The two warmest years were 1832 (9.63 °C) and 1900 (9.57 °C).

Further, the highest “continuous high decadal temperatures” recorded were in 1818–1844 and 1856–1873. The post-1950s temperatures were colder than nearly all of the first 100 years of the temperature record.

https://notrickszone.com/2020/09/21/determined-scientists-add-phantom-unprecedented-warmth-to-new-temperature-reconstructions/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The summer that is ending wasn't overly warm here in Western Connecticut.

Only a few days over 90, and those were the low 90's...

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That reminds me....I have to change the oil in the snowthrower...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis