Author Topic: Rush: Why Won’t Plugs Release His List of SCOTUS Nominees?  (Read 193 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Why Won’t Plugs Release His List of SCOTUS Nominees?
« on: September 21, 2020, 06:55:10 pm »

Why Won’t Plugs Release His List of SCOTUS Nominees?

Sep 21, 2020

RUSH: You have Biden, who will not even produce a list. Folks, I do not know how the Democrats can sit there and criticize Trump and suggest this or that, that Trump not name his pick, that it be waited and delayed until after the election, when Biden won’t even produce a list. The Biden campaign, Plugs himself, will not even produce a list of potential nominees.

Well, then there’s no reason, especially in that situation, there’s no reason to wait ’til after the election. ‘Cause Plugs doesn’t even want his list of potential nominees to be a factor in the election, whereas Trump has made it a centerpiece. He’s made it a centerpiece twice. Made a centerpiece in 2016. He’s made a centerpiece for 2020. And, again, I’m telling you, the 2020 election’s got nothing to do with this Supreme Court vacancy. Absolutely nothing to do with it. The Democrats are trying to say that it does.

They’re using their traditional control of the media. For example, over the weekend the media was already out with a poll saying Republicans lose big if they hold a vote for a replacement. That’s just a crock. There is no way a reliable poll could have been done that quickly. Because if there was a reliable poll out there that everybody believed, then Thom Tillis, Martha McSally would not have jumped on the “yes” so fast, and they both did. They both jumped on “yes,” they’re gonna vote for the nominee, they’re gonna do it before the election and it ought to happen before the election. There is not a reliable poll. And yet there’s the media saying they’ve got a poll. I think it’s Reuters, I’m not sure which, but they were out there saying they’ve got a big poll, Republicans lose big time if they hold a vote on a replacement nominee.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, look, I have not confirmed this, but I have been told that one of the reasons why Plugs will not release his list of Supreme Court nominees is that Stacy Abrams — the perennial “I should be governor of Georgia” woman — is at the top of it. That is a reason to keep the list hidden, if you ask me.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34