Author Topic: Rush: On RINOs Replacing Ruth Bader Ginsburg  (Read 193 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: On RINOs Replacing Ruth Bader Ginsburg
« on: September 21, 2020, 06:26:32 pm »

On RINOs Replacing Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Sep 21, 2020

RUSH: Let me go to Whitesboro, New York, and grab a quick phone call. This is Ed. And welcome, sir. Great to have you here with us.

CALLER: Thank you, Rush. Hey, this Murkowski, Collins, and Romney, what of those three do we need to get this justice through?

RUSH: We don’t need any of those and we can’t lose any more.

CALLER: Okay. Okay. I don’t know what these people are thinking. My God.

RUSH: Yeah.

CALLER: I don’t know what Romney — I don’t know why the people of Utah —

RUSH: I tell you what they’re thinking, Ed. They’re thinking like Democrats. They are thinking that most people in the country hate Trump. They think that most people look at Trump and see this vile Mr. Orange Man. And they are dead wrong about it, but there’s nothing new in it. They are proud moderates. If there’s anything that ought to disqualify or discredit moderates, it’s these three. Because they illustrate how misunderstood the term is. Moderate is not open-minded and willing to examine. Moderate means anti-Republican or, in the current context, moderate means anti-Trump. Moderate, undecided, means anti-Trump. That’s all you have to know.

So here’s what can happen. You lose Murkowski and Collins almost by rote because they misunderstand what’s going on and they’re scared to death of the Democrats. There’s a photo out there — you know, I need to find this photo from my archives. There is a photo of Dianne Feinstein during the Kavanaugh hearings. And this photo, she’s with Murkowski, she’s got Murkowski pinned up against the wall. And she is attempting, even though Feinstein’s a tiny little hump, too, she’s attempting to tower over Murkowski. It is clear that Dianne Feinstein’s engaging in intimidation of Murkowski.

And I think it works. But Trump has some things up his sleeve such as the nominee him or herself. If Trump nominates the right person, it can bring a lot of pressure on these three people. “Oh, really, Senator Murkowski? You have a problem with an Hispanic female being nominated who happens to be Republican conservative-leaning on the Supreme Court? Really, Ms. Collins, you got a problem? You want to join the Democrats here in trashing an Hispanic female or a Catholic female,” in the case of Amy Coney Barrett.

Now what they would say, “No, it’s not about the nominee. I think the president should wait. I think the next election should determine the nominee.” That is such a cop-out. That is fear. That is fear, I mean, making itself so obvious. But the numbers are this, and we can afford to lose three, but no more. It would bring in Mike Pence as the tie-breaking vote, the vice president, the president of the Senate, he would go in and he would break the tie, and then the Trump nominee would be confirmed.

But okay, I got the photo here. It’s gonna take me awhile ’til the next break before I can get it moved into position for the Dittocam. But hang on for that. I’ll show it to you in just a jiffy here, folks. The bottom line is that I don’t know if we’ve really lost Murkowski and Collins for good. Probably so. But who the nominee is is going to play a big role in this. They are, as I say, illustrating the phoniness of being moderate and undecided.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34