Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Doubles Down On Filling Seat After Originally Saying He Wouldn’t Support Nomination O  (Read 353 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham Doubles Down On Filling Seat After Originally Saying He Wouldn’t Support Nomination Of Justice During Election Year

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
September 21, 2020 10:06 AM ET

Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham doubled down Sunday on his promise to go ahead with the Senate process to confirm a new Supreme Court justice.

“Being lectured by Democrats about how to handle judicial nominations is like an arsonist advising the Fire Department,” Graham tweeted.

Graham then brought up the way the Democrats had handled the last Supreme Court confirmation battle, when Justice Brett Kavanaugh replaced retired Justice Anthony Kennedy. Eleventh-hour accusations of sexual misconduct had nearly derailed Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings, and Graham said then that he had enough.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/21/senator-lindsey-graham-brett-kavanaugh-filling-ruth-bader-ginsburg-seat-supreme-court/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Yep, it's an election year.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hopefully those crowds outside his DC home this morning put a little resolve into him...

Online libertybele

I had no idea that Lindsey was not in support of filling the seat --- I wonder how many other GOP idiots are thinking the same thing?  Hopefully they will all come to their senses, for once (and I know it's not going to happen), I would like to see the entire GOP stand united!  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline verga

I had no idea that Lindsey was not in support of filling the seat --- I wonder how many other GOP idiots are thinking the same thing?  Hopefully they will all come to their senses, for once (and I know it's not going to happen), I would like to see the entire GOP stand united!  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Pssst, Romney, Collins, Snow, and Murkowski. RINO's one and all.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
libertybelle

There are quite a few cowards in the Republican Party that might decide not to stand with their party members and vote for the nominee.  I firmly hope that any Republican that votes no, abstains or fails to appear is defeated by their Democommie opponent.  At least with the Democommie, we know where they usually stand.

So, Collins, Murkowski, Gardner, McSally, Snow and particularly Romney the Rat, go ahead and vote no, abstain or not appear for the vote.  As a Pro-life person, I am fairly certain you will lose 90% of those that are Pro-life, and I am pretty certain you lose.  Bear in mind, four Dem senators that voted no on Kavanaugh lost their election in the next voting cycle.

Trump is riding high, trust me.  You cannot trust polls.  These dirtbags had HR Clinton up 7% on election day, and Trump won.  That is not even close to being accurate.  And for the groups like Pew, who are often thought of as independent, Pew is funded by George Soros, and he does nothing he cannot influence.

Trump takes 40 states with the Electoral College, the ONLY metric that counts.

President Trump has never had leverage as he does with this justice nomination.  He knows any Republican senate that votes no, abstains or is a no show loses in November.  One more reason to get them to vote yes, which will highly motivate Republicans to vote in November.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I had no idea that Lindsey was not in support of filling the seat --- I wonder how many other GOP idiots are thinking the same thing? 

@libertybele

I honestly don't know,but I strongly suspect all of them that are facing tight re-election races this election season.

Lady Lindsey is like all the rest of them in that respect,tapdancing while trying to juggle balls (NO pun intended).

He/she may be a lot of things,but stupid damn sure isn't one of them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pssst, Romney, Collins, Snow, and Murkowski. RINO's one and all.

@verga

"RINO" is just polite shorthand for "had to run as a Republican my first election because someone else was already running as a Dim."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

@verga

"RINO" is just polite shorthand for "had to run as a Republican my first election because someone else was already running as a Dim."
:amen:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.