Author Topic: Here Are Some Questions For Joe Biden.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 98 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here Are Some Questions For Joe Biden.. Kurt Schlichter
« on: September 21, 2020, 03:52:59 pm »
Here Are Some Questions For Joe Biden
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 12:01 AM

If our media was not a bubbling cauldron of dung, Grandpa Badfinger would be getting hit with real questions instead of being lobbed inane softballs like “Some people say Trump is literally Hitler, while others say he is only figuratively Hitler – what kind of Hitler do you think Trump is?”

But our media is a bubbling cauldron of dung, and these hacks are never going to ask that crusty crustacean the kind of questions the American people want – and need – to hear answered. And preferably without them having been pre-screened and typed into a teleprompter.

Now, with Ginsberg dying on the eve of the election – as I predicted – for a while, no one is going to want to ask him about anything but questions like “Just how wrong is it for the guy the people elected to nominate a Supreme Court justice during his term?” and they will ignore his answers like, “The tennis court is what now? When I played tennis, the kids rubbed the hair on my legs. They called it macaroni. I was Joe Macaroni, and no one messed with Joe Mac!”

But there are other questions, important ones, questions like…

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/09/21/here-are-some-questions-for-joe-biden-n2576476
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Here Are Some Questions For Joe Biden.. Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 09:58:31 pm »
Somebody has to ask him about his manifest physical decrepitude – the guy is ricketier than a greased-up Jenga tower on the San Andreas Fault. It is a legit inquiry to ask whether Gropey J has the physical capacity to perform this gig. We all see these young and vital guys get inaugurated and they come out of office looking like Dorian Gray’s portrait after he spent a week at Freaknik. The only guy who seems to have defied the ravages of time whilst in the Oval Office is Trump – he seems sleeker, more energetic, and even more potent now than before he beat Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit. Maybe it’s because he bathes each day in the healing tears of his liberal enemies.
:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org