Author Topic: Pelosi on Using Impeachment to Stop SCOTUS Nomination: ‘We Have Arrows in Our Quiver’  (Read 954 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 20 Sep 2020

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said on Sunday’s broadcast of ABC’s “This Week,” that Democratic lawmakers have “arrows in our quiver,” when asked if impeachment was a possibility to stop a lame-duck Supreme Court nomination should President Donald Trump lose the White House in November and the vacancy following the passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has not been filled.

Anchor George Stephanopoulos said, “Let me press you though on what happens. You want people to get out and vote. And even that’s no guarantee that the White House and Senate Republicans won’t try to push through a Supreme Court nomination in a lame-duck session even if Joe Biden wins on November 3rd, even if Democrats win, pick up seats in the House, and maybe even the Senate. So what can you do then? Some have mentioned the possibility if they try to push through a nominee in a lame-duck session that you and the House can move to impeach President Trump or Attorney General Barr as a way of stalling and preventing the Senate from acting on this nomination.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/20/pelosi-on-using-impeachment-to-stop-scotus-nomination-we-have-arrows-in-our-quiver/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Nancy, are you gonna attack what will be, by all indications, a woman nominee for Supreme Court?

Aren’t you afraid that will set women back? Aren’t you exposing yourself and democrats as hypocrites on women’s issues like equal opportunity in the workplace?

Shame on you, Nancy Pelosi, standing in the way of the advancement of women. happy77

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nancy, are you gonna attack what will be, by all indications, a woman nominee for Supreme Court?

Aren’t you afraid that will set women back? Aren’t you exposing yourself and democrats as hypocrites on women’s issues like equal opportunity in the workplace?

Shame on you, Nancy Pelosi, standing in the way of the advancement of women. happy77

And if it is the Latino candidate (Forgot her name) and she tries to "Kavanaugh" her let the racist tag be around her like a KKK hoodie.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

No Nancy, you have ice cream in your freezer.

Offline mountaineer

No Nancy, you have ice cream in your freezer.
And Botox in her forehead.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

Pelosi is bat shit crazy.

Offline AL

Someone wake up Lieutenant Vindman.

Offline kevindavis007

Bring it on...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline PeteS in CA

Shampeachment 2.0? In the midst of the fight against Covid-19? Immediately before the Presidential election? That should sell well with voters! :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

Shampeachment 2.0? In the midst of the fight against Covid-19? Immediately before the Presidential election? That should sell well with voters! :silly:

The democrats have lost all self awareness of their behavior. This is something that goes way beyond just being in a bubble, like Pelosi.

There seem to be no constraints on their base. Whatever emotional tic they’re suffering about race or gender they want to impose on everyone else, at first through mob intimidation until they can seize power. Then everything, every thought they have is to be compulsory, by law.

People want to be left alone, to be free to believe and express their natural rights. As for public, criminal behavior, we have laws and police for that reason. We’re not letting go of those.

They’re not the boss of us.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@aligncare

No. What her husband and his Chinese business partners/masters want that is important to her.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

The democrats have lost all self awareness of their behavior. This is something that goes way beyond just being in a bubble, like Pelosi.

There seem to be no constraints on their base. Whatever emotional tic they’re suffering about race or gender they want to impose on everyone else, at first through mob intimidation until they can seize power. Then everything, every thought they have is to be compulsory, by law.

People want to be left alone, to be free to believe and express their natural rights. As for public, criminal behavior, we have laws and police for that reason. We’re not letting go of those.

It seems like they've crossed that line where they believe their best chance for influencing political and social outcomes lies in gross coercion and physical bullying. They're barely pretending to act within the confines of the system.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This will stop and Nancy will not get to belly up to the bar with another brazen impeachment.  The ploy here is to label Trump as the first President to ever be impeached twice, as if that will stop him from doing anything.

Too many Dem Congressmen and worrying about the Dem brand right now being seen with aghast by constituents - and those voters might just decide the party is too extreme for them.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline bilo

Maybe the polls are wrong and the Rats are going to lose big in Nov..

I can't believe people are so stupid and hate filled that they want to destroy the country and put an out of control mob in charge. If the public does this I don't know what comes next but I do know it won't end well.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

This will stop and Nancy will not get to belly up to the bar with another brazen impeachment.  The ploy here is to label Trump as the first President to ever be impeached twice, as if that will stop him from doing anything.

Too many Dem Congressmen and worrying about the Dem brand right now being seen with aghast by constituents - and those voters might just decide the party is too extreme for them.

Trump doesn't get credit for much, but he has transformed the Pub party from being the party of the wealthy to the party of the middle class and especially those that work with their hands.

The Rat party is the party of govt and the ultra rich. It's not the party of "fly over country".

Offline dfwgator

Maybe the polls are wrong and the Rats are going to lose big in Nov..

I can't believe people are so stupid and hate filled that they want to destroy the country and put an out of control mob in charge. If the public does this I don't know what comes next but I do know it won't end well.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American People.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Americans, as a group, are not especially intelligent and can be easily entertained or fooled to produce financial benefit for someone.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bilo

If I don't I won't be able to sleep at night.

I get your point though. The public is so willing to be manipulated.

I think most people don't realize how important this election has become because the Rats are so radical. It's no different than in 1864 when Lincoln almost wasn't re-elected. If he had lost the South would have become a separate nation with slavery intact.

Now we are looking at one party that wants to come to power to take away all our God given liberties. If they do come into power this country probably splits apart.

Online roamer_1

Almost like they've forgotten the principles that used to join them, hmmm?

Americans, as a group, are not especially intelligent and can be easily entertained or fooled to produce financial benefit for someone.
I can see Hollywood and the NBA/NFL just over the horizon.  And the Obamas just landed on the fancy yacht they were loaned down at the Vineyard.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

If I don't I won't be able to sleep at night.

I get your point though. The public is so willing to be manipulated.

I think most people don't realize how important this election has become because the Rats are so radical. It's no different than in 1864 when Lincoln almost wasn't re-elected. If he had lost the South would have become a separate nation with slavery intact.

Now we are looking at one party that wants to come to power to take away all our God given liberties. If they do come into power this country probably splits apart.
It is not the election I am worried about, it is the control of the vote tally that is most important.

Offline bilo

It is not the election I am worried about, it is the control of the vote tally that is most important.

The problem now is with all the lawsuits about mail in ballots winding their way through the courts when these cases get to the SCOTUS it may be 4-4 decisions handed down.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bilo wrote:
"The problem now is with all the lawsuits about mail in ballots winding their way through the courts when these cases get to the SCOTUS it may be 4-4 decisions handed down."

I sense it will be more like 5-3.
I don't think John Roberts is THAT stupid... (or that much in their pockets)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Pelosi is bat shit crazy.

This is pretty much Nancy Pelosi right now.
The Republic is lost.

This is pretty much Nancy Pelosi right now.
this looks more like her