Author Topic: Democrats nervous lukewarm Biden reception in Minnesota bodes well for Trump  (Read 401 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats nervous lukewarm Biden reception in Minnesota bodes well for Trump
by Naomi Lim, Political Reporter |
 | September 20, 2020 06:30 AM

HERMANTOWN, Minnesota — Democrats are concerned that a groundswell of support for President Trump outside of Minnesota's Twin Cities may be enough to win him the state over 2020 Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Biden, the former two-term vice president and 36-year Delaware senator, visited carpenter apprentices and other union workers near Duluth on Friday, his first trip to Minnesota in more than 1,000 days, according to the Trump campaign.

Yet, despite his team releasing scant details about his itinerary, even to the local press, Republicans outnumbered Democrats at Hermantown's Jerry Alander Carpenter Training Center, worrying those who are opposed to Trump clinching a second term on Nov. 3.

The Republican National Committee and the Minnesota GOP organized roughly 300 people to line Miller Trunk Highway for Biden's stop. Democrats had less than half that number and told the Washington Examiner they didn't know one another. Some, though, had traveled more than two hours from Minneapolis to see their party's standard-bearer.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democrats-nervous-lukewarm-biden-reception-in-minnesota-bodes-well-for-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody needs to tell them they need to send their ANFIFA squads out to set fire to a few more cities.
That will SURELY help their poll numbers,because if there is one thing Steve and Suzy Sizpak LOVE,it's riots in the streets and seeing their houses and cars set on fire.

Good Call,Soros!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
There is an obvious enthusiasm gap between the supporters.  May it be enough of a gap to turn MN Red.....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There is an obvious enthusiasm gap between the supporters.  May it be enough of a gap to turn MN Red.....

@Wingnut

Normally,I would say "Not a chance of the Minn cities voting Trump,but I am GUESSING the radical Dim left activists went too far this time,and pissed in the paths of their strongest supporters by sitting fire to the same cities these people live in,and making THEIR lives miserable.

I am NOT saying there is going to be a sudden surge of "born again conservatives" but I think Trump is going to get a lot of the "pissed off vote" from cities like Minneapolis,Portland,Seattle,etc,etc,etc.

Who knows? Once these people who have lived all their lives with with their heads buried in the sand pull it out and realize "Damn! Voting Republican didn't hurt at all!",maybe some of them will start to open their minds to the fact they have been lied to and manipulated all their lives,and make it a habit.

Until the Republicans get too comfortable holding power and start doing the same things they Dims did before them,that is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

I would bet the odds are good Trump wins MN.

I grew up in N Minn. No Republican could win especially on the Iron Range. The 8th congressional district was held by Oberstar for years. That's all changing. My folks live in Hermantown and there was a huge rally for Trump when Biden went through.

The Twin cities, forget it. But with the changes happening in N Minn, that could offset the deep blue of Minneapolis
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

From the article...
"We're just hoping that Biden will beat him. Who knows? People aren't going to believe it if he does, and then, they're going to take to the street with their guns if Trump loses," she added. "He doesn't care if we go into a civil war. It's scary."

Talk about projection. It seems her side is the one taking to the streets with violence
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

It would be nice to see Trump take MN, but I'm more concerned with FL and TX.  He loses either of those and it's all over.  PA I believe is in play as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

From the article...
"We're just hoping that Biden will beat him. Who knows? People aren't going to believe it if he does, and then, they're going to take to the street with their guns if Trump loses," she added. "He doesn't care if we go into a civil war. It's scary."

Talk about projection. It seems her side is the one taking to the streets with violence
This is why I don't even bother trying to debate leftists anymore. There is no reason in them - they are completely disconnected from reality.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It would be nice to see Trump take MN, but I'm more concerned with FL and TX.  He loses either of those and it's all over.  PA I believe is in play as well.

Just Chill.  FL will be okay.

Offline skeeter

Just Chill.  FL will be okay.
So will Tx.

Offline Wingnut

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline verga

Re: Democrats nervous lukewarm Biden reception in Minnesota bodes well for Trump
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2020, 12:47:46 am »
I will believe it when that BEyotch Ilan Omar is voted out.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.