Author Topic: AOC urges Left to get ‘radicalized’ by Ginsburg’s death and fight ‘from the streets to the Senate’  (Read 452 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC urges Left to get ‘radicalized’ by Ginsburg’s death and fight ‘from the streets to the Senate’
September 19, 2020 | Samantha Chang

Democrat Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez cranked up the probability of riots by telling the Left that Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death should “radicalize” them into fighting even harder than they have been.

“Let this moment radicalize you,” Ocasio-Cortez urged her followers on Instagram live. “Let this moment really put everything into stark focus because this election has always been about the fight of and for our lives. I need you to be ready.”

Ocasio-Cortez also warned that if Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell tries to replace Ginsburg this year, there will be hell to pay.

“If Mitch McConnell is not going to honor RBG’s final wish, we will,” AOC warned.

Ocasio-Cortez was referring to Ginsburg’s alleged deathbed wish that she not be replaced until a new president is installed.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/19/aoc-urges-left-to-get-radicalized-by-ginsburg-death-and-fight-from-the-streets-to-the-senate-974316
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She should be arrested for inciting a riot. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Big talk from this twit. All the time stuffing cash in her boyfriend's pocket.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC Sounds the Alarm in Wake of Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Death: ‘November’s About Survival’

Hannah Bleau 19 Sep 2020

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) offered some words of advice to concerned progressives Friday following the news of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death, stressing that a vote for Joe Biden is “not about whether you agree with him,” but about allowing democracy to “live another day”–because “November’s about survival.”

The freshman lawmaker took to Instagram after the news of Ginsburg’s passing and begged viewers to check their voter registration, all while she pitched why the upcoming election is so important.

“I understand why people say, ‘I don’t vote. What’s the point?’ I really empathize with it. I’m not here to dismiss you. I’m not here to pooh-pooh you. I’m not here to say you’re wrong or that you’re a bad person,” she said, proclaiming that voting is no longer about agreeing with Joe Biden (D) personally.

“What I’m here to say is that this year, this election voting for someone — voting for Joe Biden is not about whether you agree with him. It’s a vote to let our democracy live another day,” she warned. “That’s what this is about”:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/19/aoc-sounds-alarm-wake-ruth-bader-ginsburgs-death-novembers-survival/
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 06:38:34 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline LMAO

How much more radical can the left get?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC Threatens Packing Supreme Court In Response To McConnell, Trump Being In ‘Violation’ Of RBG ‘Wish’
https://www.dailywire.com/news/aoc-threatens-packing-supreme-court-in-response-to-mcconnell-trump-being-in-violation-of-rbg-wish
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm old enough to remember when talk like that was illegal.

Everyone has a right to free speech,but no one has a right to promote fighting in the streets.

In FACT,no one has LESS right to promote revolution than an elected official,who would have a hard time using ignorance of the law as an excuse.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Time to arrest this bimbo for sedition.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
AOC urges Left to get ‘radicalized’ by Ginsburg’s death and fight ‘from the streets to the Senate’

You can be certain she will remain a safe distance away from any "fighting" wherever it breaks out...

Offline skeeter

You can be certain she will remain a safe distance away from any "fighting" wherever it breaks out...

Yeah, she's finally got that expensive townhouse in a swanky Georgetown neighborhood, and the money is rolling in. She'll be the last to risk her neck in her 'revolution'.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Time to arrest this bimbo for sedition.

You misspelled "two in the chest and one behind the ear".   :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald