Author Topic: John Brennan: I’m More Worried Than Ever About ‘Stability’ of America  (Read 281 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joshua Caplan 18 Sep 2020

Appearing Thursday on MSNBC, former CIA Director John Brennan said he is more worried than ever about the “health and stability” of the United States government and the country.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/18/john-brennan-im-more-worried-than-ever-about-stability-of-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Muslim Commie says what?

Online DB

Like a kid begging for mercy because he's an orphan after murdering his parents...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You were down with the program of fundamentally changing the country, and that sort of change requires destabilization, just like Libya, Syria, Egypt, to name a few. As DCI, you should have had the 'intelligence' to be well aware of that, yet you went ahead with the plan, Mr. Brennan, and may you swing for it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Well, I hope Mr Brennan is one of the first they string up to a pole when the sh*t hits the fan.  Or perhaps the fine anarchists will drag his carcass through the streets like our ambassador in Libya when he was one of Obama's goons.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Muslim Commie says what?
He's afraid about the stability of America only because his communist associates have been only slightly successful in their efforts to destabilize us.

Offline PeteS in CA

Well, if Brennan would just leave the US that would improve the stability of the country! It'd be one less TDS-ridden nutjob in the country! ****drummer
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 08:06:20 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.