Author Topic: Marshall U. Prof Jennifer Mosher Says She Hopes Trump Supporters ‘Die Before Election’  (Read 500 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Tom Ciccotta 18 Sep 2020

Marshall University professor Jennifer Mosher was placed on leave this week after she was recorded saying that she hopes that Trump supporters die before the election of coronavirus. The university placed Mosher, a biology professor, on leave shortly after a clip of her comments circulated online.

According to a report by Campus Reform, Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia, has placed biology professor Jennifer Mosher on leave over disparaging comments she made about Trump supporters during a recent class session that was recorded by students.

Speaking about a Trump rally, Mosher says in the clip: “Yesterday he held one inside. Nobody wore a mask. And I’ve become the type of person where I hope they all get it and die.”

“You can’t argue with them, you can’t talk sense into them,” Mosher added. “I said to somebody yesterday, I hope they all die before the election. That’s the only saving hope I have right now. Definitely bootlickers.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/09/18/marshall-u-prof-jennifer-mosher-says-she-hopes-trump-supporters-die-before-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hey Jennifer by looking at you, you have a better chance of dying before Nov 3rd than I do... 888mouth
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Her photo pretty much tells her personality story. Being fat or being ugly can give you a negative viewpoint on life,but if you are fat AND ugly,you don't stand a chance of being anything BUT angry.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Her photo pretty much tells her personality story. Being fat or being ugly can give you a negative viewpoint on life,but if you are fat AND ugly,you don't stand a chance of being anything BUT angry.
Probably subconsciously self-inflicted to keep those nasty (pick a group of people, or people in general) away.

Hate is a whirlpool that swallows the hater, the black hole of emotion.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Universities need to terminate POSs like this.  No wonder our young are dumb as stumps.

Online mountaineer

Hey, she looks just like me!

She's been suspended, by the way.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
University Suspends Professor For Viral Video Wishing Trump Supporters Would ‘Die Before The Election’
https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/18/marshall-university-professor-jennifer-mosher-video-trump-supporters-die-coronavirus/
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
University Suspends Professor For Viral Video Wishing Trump Supporters Would ‘Die Before The Election’
https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/18/marshall-university-professor-jennifer-mosher-video-trump-supporters-die-coronavirus/

Marshall is in the good Virginia..right.   May be she will be gone for good.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

I didn't realize I was disappointing this prof, but I'm glad I am.

She should deal with her own chin-neck-shoulder merger problem before thinking about others' health. I'd suggest she start prepping to walk a turkey trot 5K, but many turkey trots are probably going to be paused or "virtual" in 2020. Given that those are usually charity events for food banks and homeless charities, shutdown-states' goobernors' agendized shutdowns are hurting the poor and homeless in yet another way.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Probably subconsciously self-inflicted to keep those nasty (pick a group of people, or people in general) away.

Hate is a whirlpool that swallows the hater, the black hole of emotion.

@Smokin Joe

No kidding!

Revenge,on the other hand..........
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Hey Jennifer by looking at you, you have a better chance of dying before Nov 3rd than I do... 888mouth

As an academic, in biology, she surely has heard that obesity is an important comorbid factor that risks her wellbeing.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Jabba says what?

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

In a way, I don’t hate her because of her attitude. I do blame that she has been fed (no pun intended) a steady diet of hate, propagated by BLM democrats, recently supported by political medicine, and amplified by the giant hate-Trump media megaphone 24/7/365 from the day Trump announced.

She’s at least a victim of bad information and ignorance. Combined that with her bad participation-trophy and government schools upbringing and voila, you have a hater.