Author Topic: BREAKING>>>Ruth Bader Ginsburg died  (Read 8959 times)

Offline Idiot

Re: BREAKING>>>Ruth Bader Ginsburg died
« Reply #225 on: September 19, 2020, 04:38:24 pm »
This removes the virus from the headlines until the election.  This can do nothing but help Trump.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #226 on: September 19, 2020, 04:39:51 pm »
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

If Pelosi can ram through a sham impeachment, McConnell sure as hell can ram through a legitimate Supreme Court nomination

11:35 PM · Sep 18, 2020

« Reply #227 on: September 19, 2020, 04:41:19 pm »
Marjorie Taylor Greene For Congress
@mtgreenee

US House candidate, GA-14

I respect RBG for her hard work ethic & fighting spirit,

for I too am a hard worker and a passionate fighter for things I believe in.

I will fight even harder than RBG to stop abortion and defend our constitutional rights.

God will lead my way.

« Reply #228 on: September 19, 2020, 04:50:21 pm »
COUP KARMA: If the Left can impeach and try to remove a president during an election year, a Supreme Court justice can certainly be appointed during an election year.— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) September 19, 2020

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #229 on: September 19, 2020, 04:55:35 pm »
Doug Collins
@CollinsforGA
·
15h
US Senate candidate, GA-Special
RIP to the more than 30 million innocent babies that have been murdered during the decades that Ruth Bader Ginsburg defended pro-abortion laws. With @realDonaldTrump
 nominating a replacement that values human life, generations of unborn children have a chance to live.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #230 on: September 19, 2020, 04:56:05 pm »
Elizabeth Warren  @SenWarren
Ruthie was my friend and I will miss her terribly. The t-shirts simply labeled “RBG” made her notorious. But it was her wit, her tenaciousness, and her skill as a jurist that made her an icon.
8:40 PM · Sep 18, 2020·

TheMorningSpew2  @TheMorningSpew2
#ChiefNotaninjun make Happy Hunting Ground dance at Council of Ancient Beaver Clan Women. She say she will miss forever no more the great white eyes warrior of the Blackrobes, Chief Snooze-a-lot. She say her war shirt make big message to the papoose killer women.
11:30 AM · Sep 19, 2020

Lizzy Lou Who  @_wintergirl93
Chief bow her head and make tears of the crocodile. She put on great show of mourning. Stumbling into clearing comes Stands With A Booger. She have much eye waters and her nose runs like the river. Drums beat.
11:57 AM · Sep 19, 2020·

Stands With Booger make Pull Hair Out Ceremony to show strength against the Orange Sickness. Chief Wandering Dick make mouth waters & nod in approval. Soon She-with-kan-kels, stinking of bear grease and buffalo dung, screech she is favorite of Chief Snooze-a-lot. Drums beat.
12:12 PM · Sep 19, 2020·

As moon rises, wails of Pink Buffalo Herd are heard at the council fire. Many of the herd boast of their past great feats of war against Chief Chee-toh. They clamor for war against the White Eyes & their rogue leader Chief Sly Turtle. Fires burn bright.
12:45 PM · Sep 19, 2020·

Lizzy Lou Who @_wintergirl93
Chief Wandering Dick make offer of comfort in his teepee to Pink Buffalo Herd. She With Kan Kels throw her one remaining moccasin at him. The wind whispers with the laugh of Chief Sly Turtle.
12:49 PM · Sep 19, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #231 on: September 19, 2020, 04:56:37 pm »
Doug Collins
@CollinsforGA
·
1h
US Senate candidate, GA-Special
As a pastor and father, the issue of life is deeply personal to me. We’ve got our best chance in decades to strike down Roe V. Wade. Let’s take it. @realdonaldtrump
 is going to nominate a pro-life conservative and the Senate needs to do their job and confirm without delay.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #232 on: September 19, 2020, 04:57:20 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
.@GOP
  We were put in this position of power and importance to make decisions for the people who so proudly elected us, the most important of which has long been considered to be the selection of United States Supreme Court Justices. We have this obligation, without delay!
Support the USO

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #233 on: September 19, 2020, 04:58:02 pm »
240b wrote:
"If the Dems are announcing this now, my guess is that she actually died months ago."

Good catch.
When her death notice first popped up last night (I was watching Wheel of Fortune, of all shows), I wondered... why so suddenly? Why had there been no notices that she was in very poor health, not expected to live?

Her last days were kept WELL "under wraps", for some reason.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #234 on: September 19, 2020, 04:58:05 pm »
Eric Boehlert
@EricBoehlert
·
30m
I feel like there are going to be some Senate shockers on Election Day—races nobody is even talking abt today
Support the USO

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #235 on: September 19, 2020, 04:59:26 pm »
The word for the day:  LEVERAGE

Trump has leverage like never before on the do nothing Republican Senate.  First off, any Republican Senator that does not vote in the AFFIRMATIVE for the Trump nominee BEFORE the election, will lose in November.

And Ginsberg wishing for a Dem POTUS to replace her, I do not believe for a nanosecond she said it, and even if she did, WHO F*&^ING CARES?  It is NOT her decision!!!

This is a blessing from heaven, for it will energize the entire Evangelical establishment to align with Trump and VOTE.  Can I hear an AMEN!

If Murkowski, Collins, Romney, Gardner do not vote in the affirmative for this nominee before their election, they lose.  Can I hear another AMEN!  What a wonderful thing, this piece of leverage.

And if ever we are to end mass genocide/abortion, this is the opportunity, and perhaps the last opportunity to align the godless court to correct a major wrong.

Trump will nominate someone in the next few days.  The Dems will drag out the funeral process of Ginsberg for perhaps two weeks.  Given their druthers, they will have her lie in state in all 50 states and all 5 territories with her burial sometime in April next year.  Trump should announce his choice within the week.

AND LET ME BE CLEAR, IT USUALLY TAKES TWO YEARS TO CREATE AND BRING TO MARKET A VACCINE, AND WE ARE LOOKING AT SIX MONTHS OR SO FOR A COVID19 VACCINE.  IF THAT CAN BE DONE, WE CAN GET A SUPREME COURT JUSTICE APPROVED IN THREE WEEKS.  TRUMP DOES PRODUCE RESULTS, AND HE HAS THE LEVERAGE TO TELL THESE WEAK KNEED POS SENATORS TO STAND WITH THEIR PARTY AND VOTE, OR LOSE YOUR ELECTION.  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #236 on: September 19, 2020, 04:59:37 pm »
Jamie Dupree
@jamiedupree
Democrats have put four Justices on the US Supreme Court in the last 53 years.

Ginsburg - Clinton
Breyer - Clinton
Kagan - Obama
Sotomayor - Obama

Jamie Dupree
@jamiedupree
·
3m
Replying to
@jamiedupree
During that same 53 year period, Republicans put 14 on the Supreme Court.

Burger
Blackmun
Powell
Rehnquist
Stevens
O'Connor
Scalia
Kennedy
Souter
Thomas
Roberts
Alito
Gorsuch
Kavanaugh
Support the USO

« Reply #237 on: September 19, 2020, 05:01:32 pm »
White House Archived
@ObamaWhiteHouse

Reminder: Presidents don’t stop working in the final year of their terms. Neither should a Senator. #DoYourJob

GIF:

https://twitter.com/ObamaWhiteHouse/status/718536653162328066

4:31 PM · Apr 8, 2016·TweetDeck

« Reply #238 on: September 19, 2020, 05:06:25 pm »
Just a reminder that Ruth Bader Ginsburg could have casually retired at 80 yrs old under Obama and been replaced by an ultra progressive in their 40s... but they chose not to.

It's not Republicans' or Trump's fault that they get the opportunity to push through a new justice.— Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) September 19, 2020

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #239 on: September 19, 2020, 05:06:34 pm »
John McCormack @McCormackJohn
Biden in 2016: “I made it absolutely clear that I would go forward with the confirmation process as chairman even a few months before a presidential election”

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Vice President Joe Biden spoke at Georgetown Law School on Thursday, where he urged the Senate to take up a vote on Chief Judge Merrick Garland, President Barack Obama's nominee to fill the Supreme Court vacancy created upon the death of Justice Antonin Scalia.

10:02 AM · Sep 19, 2020·

« Reply #240 on: September 19, 2020, 05:09:00 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Statement from the President on the Passing of Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

10:34 PM · Sep 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1307146028555014145

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #241 on: September 19, 2020, 05:17:31 pm »
I reckon there's a good chance the seat will go to Amy Coney Barrett.

She was on the "very short list" the last time, she's well-vetted, and she was just confirmed by the Senate in 2017 for her current seat. In fact, I believe the two "ladies" who said they won't cast a vote this time voted FOR Ms. Barret the last time. Are they really going to deny her now?

Mr. McConnell's job will be to "keep things tight", set a schedule, and then FORCE the necessary votes ON TIME. If he does this, I predict this nomination process will actually be easier than Mr. Kavanaugh's -- it's going to be difficult to attack Ms. Barrett using the same vectors the leftist-communists would use for a man.

But... they're sure gonna try.
It's up to Republicans to simply IGNORE their screams and media outbursts, and "press on through". Just brush the democrat-communists away as one would brush dust from one's clothes. That's about all they're worth anyway.

One of the core Republican arguments for getting this nomination done is the need for "a full Court" before what will surely become one of the most contested elections in the country's history. Republican senators who support Mr. Trump and Mr. McConnell can only enhance their positions among their core constituencies in their respective states. Collins of Maine, McSally of Arizona and the Pub senator from Colorado might be the exceptions here, but chances are they were going down anyway regardless of their votes.

If the democrat-communists and their sycophant ComInform media try to browbeat Americans with the meme "this should take more time", the counterargument should be that Ginsburg's nomination process was completed in around 45 days or so. Her successor should be entitled to equal treatment.

Damn the RINOs and demmocommies.
Full speed ahead...!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #242 on: September 19, 2020, 05:23:28 pm »

@verga

I think, and I have been wrong dozens of times before, That a solid Constitutional Conservatives will bring the Never Trumpers around and solidify the evangelical base.

I doubt it. These loons consider themselves to be "men and women of principal",and they are not about to let something as minor as reality and the future of the nation "Trump" (pun intended) their self-image. It's all about "Me,ME,ME,DAMMIT!" with those people.

There are a lot of Moderate Minorities that see the lawlessness of the Dems and are sick of it, Amy Coney Barrett, or Munoz, could bring them around.

I'm with ya on that one. I have zero evidence to put forward to prove this theory,but I strongly suspect the Dims are going to be shocked at home many minorities vote Republican this time.

Yeah,they will continue to rack up the "career welfare inner city vote",but minorities that have jobs and work hard to support and improve their situations HAVE to be just as tired of being taxed to support the parasites as the rest of us.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #243 on: September 19, 2020, 05:25:22 pm »
Mark Steyn:
...    For what it's worth, I prefer the reaction of the President, who eschewed the f**ketty-f**ks to describe Ruth Bader Ginsburg as "a titan of the law". That's true, even if one is opposed to much of her jurisprudence. Where I most objected to Madam Justice Ginsburg was in her extra-judicial forays, which were unbecoming to a judge and diminished both her and her office. Here I am with Tucker a couple of years back, after Her Ladyship's extemporaneous analysis of the 2016 election. An election result is what it is: It speaks for itself. If a judge wants to dissect its psychological underpinnings, she should step down from the bench and get a gig with MSNBC.   ...

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

On paper, however, it was a different matter. Even if one disagreed with her decisions, they were generally very tightly argued - which is more than one can say for some of the third-rate identity-politics picks of recent years or the dismal and unreadable rulings of contemporary jurisprudence more generally.  ...
More at SteynOnline

« Reply #244 on: September 19, 2020, 05:27:47 pm »
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

1. The tyrannical Democrat Party and its media propagandists. The Senate Democrats want to eliminate the filibuster rule to ram through whatever laws they like; the House Democrats instituted proxy voting where one member can cast the votes of multiple members

2. the Democrats trampled all over past impeachment practices to try to unconstitutionally remove the president; the Obama-Biden administration used the FBI and Intel agencies against candidate and then President Trump; the Democrats want to get rid of the electoral college

3. the Democrats want to add four Democrat senators via DC and Puerto Rico; the Democrats are using mass mail-in voting to create chaos on election night and talk about a violent insurrection against the president

4. the Senate Democrats were the first to widely use the filibuster against judicial nominees when they were in the minority but then ended the rule (in part) when they became the Senate majority

5. for months the Democrats trashed law enforcement during riots in which they refused to denounce the violence; the Democrats talk about packing the Supreme Court with radical ideologies

6.the Democrats have denounced the framers of the Constitution as a bunch of slaveholders as the basis for rejecting the Constitution when it’s inconvenient toward their unconstitutional ends; the Dems agreed to a 110page radical manifesto that would destroy America as we know it

7. the Democrats appoint judges who thwart elected representatives and the will of the people; etc.

8. Yet today the Democrats and their media propagandists lie (they do that often) about some non-existent tradition or practice preventing the president from nominating a candidate to the Supreme Court during an election or the latter part of his first term.

9. Of course, the tradition and practice are indisputably the opposite.  The Democrats want power at any price.  Wherever possible it must be denied them.

10. The president should proceed quickly with the nomination of a proven constitutionalist and Senate Republicans should proceed quickly with his or her confirmation.

8:00 AM · Sep 19, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1307288327117303808

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #245 on: September 19, 2020, 05:30:51 pm »
Yep, my mother-in-law was diagnosed with it and died within 3 weeks.

Ruthie is quite fortunate to have lived this long.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Maybe,maybe not. Depends on what type of cancer it is. Ever seen a patient in "end care" in a nursing home,being shot up with drugs every day so their screams don't scare the other patients? How would YOU like to live like that for weeks,or even months,as your loved ones come to visit and suffer with you?

Getting a death notice 3 weeks in advance is one of the biggest blessings anyone can get because it means you haven't spent months suffering,and it means you have the time to arrange your affairs to be handled the way you wanted,and you had time to say goodbye to family and friends before your upcoming dirt nap.

« Reply #246 on: September 19, 2020, 05:31:43 pm »
John McCormack @McCormackJohn
Biden in 2016: “I made it absolutely clear that I would go forward with the confirmation process as chairman even a few months before a presidential election”

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Vice President Joe Biden spoke at Georgetown Law School on Thursday, where he urged the Senate to take up a vote on Chief Judge Merrick Garland, President Barack Obama's nominee to fill the Supreme Court vacancy created upon the death of Justice Antonin Scalia.

10:02 AM · Sep 19, 2020·

Excellent.  Thanks for posting @mountaineer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #247 on: September 19, 2020, 05:33:31 pm »
Booker: Ginsburg Seat ‘Should Not Be Filled’ Until After Inauguration, If Not, We’ll Have ‘Challenges’ of ‘Legitimacy of our Institutions’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/18/booker-ginsburg-seat-should-not-be-filled-until-after-inauguration-if-not-well-have-challenges-of-legitimacy-of-our-institutions/

@mystery-ak

I dunno about you,but his opinion,as well as the opinions of the rest of the lefties has all the power and effect of a flea fart on me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #248 on: September 19, 2020, 05:37:19 pm »

@Lando Lincoln

LOVE IT!

What makes it even funnier to me is I could see this happening for real.

Make no mistake about it,if Trump is re-elected,there is "no more Mister Nice Guy" for the Dims. He knows he will never run for election again,so he is going to shoot for the history books.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #249 on: September 19, 2020, 05:52:59 pm »
OK. I nominate @skeeter  and @XenaLee

Seriously.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley