Author Topic: Betsy DeVos Calls Princeton's Bluff: If You Really Are Racist, No More Federal Funding  (Read 110 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Betsy DeVos Calls Princeton's Bluff: If You Really Are Racist, No More Federal Funding

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/09/17/betsy-devos-calls-princetons-bluff-if-you-really-are-racist-no-more-federal-funding-n939157

Early this month, Princeton President Christopher Eisgruber went through the woke “anti-racist” rite of confession: he published a letter confessing the ongoing racism at his university under his leadership. Such confessions serve to prop up the ridiculous claim that any racial disparities are ipso facto proof of “institutional racism.” Claims like Eisgruber’s are less a confession of actual fact and more a rhetorical weapon to push Marxist critical race theory.

Yet the Department of Education (DOE) decided to call Princeton’s bluff. According to a letter obtained by The Washington Examiner, the DOE launched an investigation into the Ivy League university. Princeton, like other schools that receive federal funding, pledges to abide by certain federal laws in order to receive federal funding.

Since Eisgruber became president in 2013, Princeton has received more than $75 million in federal Title IV taxpayer funds and the school “has repeatedly represented and warranted to the U.S. Department of Education Princeton’s compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964,” the letter reads. “Title VI provides no person in the United States shall, on the ground of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.”

In plain English, Princeton is being asked whether their "confession" was empty virtue-signaling or real racism.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Agree with that 100%. It should be done across America.
All of the Corporations, Corporate Leaders, Federal Employees, and Federally funded Employees, who are now confessing their inherent 'racism' and that they have benefited from so called 'White Privilege' should be called out for it. If they are all admitted racists as they claim they are by being born White, then they should be fired or at least denied any federal funds. All of this is real reality. Are they all 'racists' as they claim to be? Or not? If they are, then why no repercussions?

HR comes into your office...
HR: You were born White so you have to sign an apology declaring that you are a racist.
Me: OK. But what if I do not sign the apology declaring that I am a racist?
HR: Then you are a White racist. And YOU, are the problem.
Me: But if I sign a declaration of apology that I am a racist, then I am not a racist?
HR: NO. You are still a racist, but now it is documented that you admit it.

This is NOT satire. This is real life, America. Fire all the White People! (and Asian and Hispanic).
Only Black people should be allowed to do anything!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 09:59:08 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.