Author Topic: TN Facing Lockdown Lawsuits After Emails Exposed  (Read 294 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: TN Facing Lockdown Lawsuits After Emails Exposed
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 02:14:13 am »
This is likely a National story well beyond simply local to Nashville.
I'm certain there are dozens of cities across the country which did the same thing.

But, we all know the MSM will never report it with or without email proof of intent.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

Re: TN Facing Lockdown Lawsuits After Emails Exposed
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 02:20:33 am »
   Welcome to TBR @dmam2011

I included the Article and politely requested the Mods to move this to State Politics or National, how lucky do you feel?

TN Facing Lockdown Lawsuits After Emails Exposed
By Dave McGuire, Editor CU

(CU)  -  The irony of the state capital's covid-19 lockdown corruption being leaked on Constitution Day isn't lost on the public.

There was a substantially high number of private business owners in Tennessee already arguing the lockdown restrictions violated constitutional rights. It’s now been revealed our state capital’s mayor and officials have been dishonest with reasons for justifying closures of private businesses. You need a “very, very good reason and justification” for limiting freedom and fundamental liberties, says Noah Feldman, a law professor at Harvard Law School. Doesn’t this discovery throw into question the justifications and cause root decision making of public officials from the governor down to the small-town mayors?

Decisions by Governor Lee, Mayor Cooper and local mayors to place communities in near-lockdowns, as a means of combating COVID-19, have created debates regarding their consistency with the U.S. Constitution or violation of freedoms promised in the Bill of Rights. Stating the obvious, the freedom and constitutionality argument is best made when the information is honest – which is now highly questionable. The number of recalls for governors and mayors around the country continues to grow day-by-day. It’s likely Tennessee will participate in the increase of those numbers after Fox Nashville’s report.

<..snip..>

https://www.clarksvillian.com/post/tennessee-covid-coronavirus-nashville-corruption
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.