Author Topic: Will we remember this as the week that the tide turned in Trump’s favor?  (Read 103 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 16, 2020
Will we remember this as the week that the tide turned in Trump’s favor?
By Andrea Widburg

I’m not a superstitious person, but I have to admit to something close to trepidation as I write this post with good news about Trump’s reelection prospects. I fear angering the gods or the fates, or maybe I’m just worried that people will get complacent. Still, good news needs to be shared, so here goes. Just promise me that, if you read this, you’ll maintain a sense of unusual urgency that will see you casting an in-person vote in this election.

The first bit of good news is learning that the violent protests, riots, and looting that the Democrat party encouraged over the summer are backfiring. According to the most recent Rasmussen Reports poll,

Three-out-of-four voters who’ve had violent anti-police protests in their community rate those protests important to their vote in the presidential election. Among these voters, a sizable majority like the job President Trump is doing.

What’s significant is that this poll doesn’t just reflect the hardest-hit areas, such as Portland or Kenosha. Instead, 42% of the people polled had anti-police protests take place near them, while 48% of those respondents said the protests had become violent. Moreover, 65% of all voters said those violent protests had affected their votes, with those most affected by the violence (that means those living in Democrat strongholds) saying that violence will factor into their vote.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/will_we_remember_this_as_the_week_that_the_tide_turned_in_trumps_favor_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Bolshevik media keeps touting the boilerplate, but there are so many holes here and there in the narrative that the Biden campaign is really starting to feel like the Wizard of Oz and what's behind the curtain.

Even the constantly trumpeted national poll margin is steadily dropping, from double digits a month ago to an average of +6 for Biden, not good for a month and a half out.

Plus all the other little things that this article mentions, and other pieces of information from all sorts of sources, such as Biden's inability to turn out even 100 people in a very light schedule of events.

It's starting to feel like one of those Dan Rather 'too close to call' moments right before Carter, if memory serves, got womped by Reagan in '80.
The Republic is lost.