Author Topic: Rush: Joe Biden Can’t Debate  (Read 200 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Joe Biden Can’t Debate
« on: September 14, 2020, 07:14:51 pm »

Joe Biden Can’t Debate

Sep 14, 2020

RUSH: Hey. Who is the one person from the get-go who has never wavered in telling you that there will not be presidential debates between Plugs and President Trump? It’d be me, right? I am maybe the sole voice, at least among those in national media, who’ve told you with ontological certitude there will not be any debates. I’ve never doubted this. But everybody in the Drive-By Media is convinced there’s been gonna be debates. Why, there have to be debates. It’s absurd to think that there will not be any debates.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. It’s absurd to think there will be. Plugs can’t do it. Nothing’s changed. And, in fact, it’s getting worse. Now there are some people beginning to write about this, folks. Do they mention my name? No. Does that bother me? No. It’s par for the course. But I just wanted to let you know because I’m gonna be discussing it here as this hour unfolds before your very eyes and ears. Our phone number if you want to be on the program, 800-282-2882. The email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

Here is Plugs, by the way. This is today in Wilmington, Delaware. He was outside the New Castle County Board of Elections office. He voted early in tomorrow’s primary election. And an unidentified reporter asked Biden about his vote. And we have here Biden’s response. And you will hear the voice of Jill Biden, who is Biden’s wife, and yet another unnamed, unidentified female person.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: (outdoor noise) You guys voted early today?

JOE BIDEN: (wearing a mask) Because I’m going to be in, where am I tomorrow? I’m in…?

JILL BIDEN: We’re traveling.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE AIDE: Florida. We’re in Florida.

JOE BIDEN: I’m traveling tomorrow.

RUSH: “You voted early today?” “Yeah, because I’m in… I’m gonna be — where am I tomorrow? I’m in…” And Jill Biden said, “We’re traveling.” And then the female aide said, “Florida. We’re in Florida.” Joe Biden, “I’m traveling tomorrow.” The female aide, frustrated Biden didn’t know where he was going to be tomorrow. He’s going to be in Florida.

Speaking of which, there is a little tweet that Biden sent out yesterday at five in the afternoon. He said: “It’s hard to believe, but Monday marks 50 days until Election Day. To kick off the final stretch, Hillary Clinton and Kamala Harris are hosting a grassroots fundraiser. You won’t want to miss this, folks. Chip in to reserve your spot.”

Now, I looked at that, I said this has gotta be a joke. Hillary and Kamala Harris are going to be spearheading a grassroots fundraiser? These are two of the most unpopular women in American politics. Why in the world would they be leading this thing? They are running a money grab? A grassroots money grab? Talking about roots, why couldn’t they have gone and got Pelosi? She just got rid of her roots at the hair salon. Her hair always looks so good. It could have been the three witches from Macbeth. I’m just kidding when I call ’em witches. Just joking here.

But seriously, Hillary Clinton and Kamala Harris are two of the most unpopular women in politics, and they’re heading the money grab for Plugs? Oh, my friends, I love it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Rush: Joe Biden Can’t Debate
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 07:33:40 pm »
Biden will debate.  After the first one the media will publish their prewritten articles that Joe blew the President out of the water.  Biden's team will reassess his medication levels and bathroom breaks for the next one.

Three debates may be asking too much---so hopefully foreign policy and international relations will be debate number 2