Author Topic: President Nancy Pelosi? Don't underestimate what she might do in office By Douglas MacKinnon  (Read 108 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Nancy Pelosi? Don't underestimate what she might do in office
By Douglas MacKinnon, opinion contributor — 09/12/20 12:00 PM EDT

About one month ago, during a speech to the 2020 Council for National Policy, President Trump raised the possibility of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) succeeding him as the next president of the United States.

Said Trump: “I really don’t think that you are going to know anything on the evening — anything meaningful, or anything real — on the evening of Nov. 3rd. You are not going to know what happened. I don’t think you’ll know two weeks later. I don’t think you’ll know four weeks later. And I don’t know what is going to happen. You know, there is a theory that if you don’t have it by the end of the year, crazy Nancy Pelosi would become president. You know that, right?”

It should be noted that Pelosi predicts her party will be celebrating Joe Biden’s win in eight weeks’ time.

more
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/515839-president-nancy-pelosi-dont-underestimate-what-she-might-do-in-office
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Her husbands law firm represents the Chinese Government in America,and he is business partners with them in several deals.

It would be like having the Chinese Politburo living in the White House.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!