Author Topic: Trump Played Down the Panic? So? by Dov Fischer  (Read 85 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Played Down the Panic? So? by Dov Fischer
« on: September 12, 2020, 02:13:49 pm »
 Trump Played Down the Panic? So?
Since when does the Left heed anything he says?

by Dov Fischer
September 11, 2020, 11:29 AM

Maybe it will take the perspective of time for people to get away from this awful 24/7 news cycle, amplified by the sordid trash dumps on social media, that makes mountains of molehills and that incites frenzy and public lunacy.

So Trump downplayed the panic. So? I don’t get the issue. When I first read about the newest daily drip-drip-drip against Trump, I did not get it. What’s the issue? Should he instead have done like Zero Mostel in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum and run around shouting, “Plague! Plague!! IT’S THE PLAGUE!!!!!!!” What does the media want, a nationwide soccer riot?

Did Congress read to the public during the Revolutionary War the pessimistic letters they were getting from George Washington at the front about the dismal prospects his men faced against the Redcoats? Did FDR announce, “Damn Japanese! And we are not even prepared! On this day, December Seventh Nineteen-Forty-One, a day that will live in infamy, I just realized that we are up the creek without a paddle”? Did John Kennedy say, “Now that the Russians have those missiles in Cuba, we are so royally messed up”?

Look, if Trump had ignored the doctors and the warnings, had acted like the fool Nancy Pelosi and encouraged the public to flock to Chinatown amid coronavirus, that would be one thing. But Trump sealed off air travel from China. He got systems in place. We never did have a shortage of ventilators after all, did we? All this while Pelosi was busy impeaching him, and then the Democrats wasted January as well with impeachment until the Senate finally stepped on it like the spider it was.

more
https://spectator.org/trump-panic-covid-19/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34