Author Topic: ABC’s Jon Karl Lies About Trump Lying...by Jeffrey Lord  (Read 81 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ABC’s Jon Karl Lies About Trump Lying...by Jeffrey Lord
« on: September 11, 2020, 01:52:58 pm »
 ABC’s Jon Karl Lies About Trump Lying
White House reporter misrepresents Trump on virus.

by Jeffrey Lord
September 11, 2020, 12:00 AM

Wow.

It was the first question asked of President Trump at his Thursday press conference. Here’s the headline from Mediaite:

Wow.

It was the first question asked of President Trump at his Thursday press conference. Here’s the headline from Mediaite:

ABC’s Jon Karl Confronts Trump on Woodward Tapes: ‘Why Did You Lie to the American People?’

The president responded by saying this:

That’s a terrible question and the phraseology … I didn’t lie. What I said is we have to be calm. We can’t be panicked.

He continued,

These are a series of phone calls, mostly phone calls. Bob Woodward is somebody that I respect just from hearing the name for many, many years. Not knowing too much about his work, not caring about his work. But I thought it would be interesting to talk to him for a period of calls. So we did that. I don’t know if it’s good or bad. I don’t know if the book is good or bad. Certainly if he thought that was a bad statement, he would have reported it because he thinks that, you know, you don’t want to have anybody that is going to suffer medically because of some fact. He didn’t report it because he didn’t think it was bad. Nobody thought it was bad. Wait a minute. And your question, the way you phrased that is such a disgrace. It’s a disgrace to ABC television network, it’s a disgrace to your employer. And that’s your answer.

more
https://spectator.org/jon-karl-trump-lying/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34