Author Topic: BLM goes after Charles Darwin, says relics of evolution are “racist”  (Read 464 times)

rangerrebew

BLM goes after Charles Darwin, says relics of evolution are “racist”

09/08/2020 / By Ethan Huff

If you believe in the Theory of Evolution as put forth by the late Charles Darwin, then you are a “racist” who needs to be “decolonized.”

This is the position of Great Britain’s Natural History Museum, which recently launched a review aiming to stamp out “offensive” and “problematic” collections specifically associated with Darwin and his evolutionary endeavors and expeditions.

Audit rooms, statues and items such as exotic birds will all be pored over to identify any potential elements of racism that warrant their immediate removal from the facility. And this is all being done to show how “science, racism, and colonial power were inherently intertwined,” according to the museum’s curators.

https://www.science.news/2020-09-08-blm-goes-after-charles-darwin-evolution-racist.html

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Wow. This stuff is really zooming off into crazy land top speed.
The more the BLM crowd digs, the more they find that science, history, math, very intellect itself, are all racist concepts. And so many milquetoast White people are more than willing to fall on their sword and erase/rewrite all of world history to prove they are not racist and to support the BLM insanity.

Many/Most museums are supported and funded by White Guilt laden uber-Liberal billionaires. No doubt that is what is really behind all of this.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 04:15:40 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
While many of the assumptions made by Darwinism certainly form a fine framework for the assertion that some forms are more advanced than others, whatever genus is involved, and even down to the species level, in and of itself the perception of being advanced vs being primitive may be the result of observation.

Any observation will be seen through a cultural lens, so there will be bias inherent in the observer.

That bias enabled the exploitation of populations and resources which were considered primitive at that time, and through the lens of Western Civilization, would be possibly seen thus today in many regards, not the least of which is the violent elimination of the very history of western civilization through primitive means, and the aim to eliminate western civilization itself.

If that's racist, so be it.

I find it ironic that those who rely on Marxist doctrine are so hell bent on eliminating the progenitor of the Theory of Evolution, when "Cultural Evolution" forms the basis for their core doctrine.

Of course, they see themselves as the advanced form. **nononono*
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 06:29:23 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Can't blame them really...Darwin culled quite a few of them, many not born yet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

Our anthropoid progenitors speak!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote:
"Wow. This stuff is really zooming off into crazy land top speed."

Not "crazy land".
Rather, into a "new dark ages" for humanity.
How long will this one last...?

Offline roamer_1

This much is TRUE.

Darwin's work is titled: The Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection or the Preservation of Favored Races in the Struggle for Life.

And a later work, the Descent of Man, furthered and fostered the concept of scientific racism.

There is no denying that Darwin theorized white supremacy. 

Offline roamer_1

While many of the assumptions made by Darwinism certainly form a fine framework for the assertion that some forms are more advanced than others, whatever genus is involved, and even down to the species level, in and of itself the perception of being advanced vs being primitive may be the result of observation.

Any observation will be seen through a cultural lens, so there will be bias inherent in the observer.

That bias enabled the exploitation of populations and resources which were considered primitive at that time, and through the lens of Western Civilization, would be possibly seen thus today in many regards, not the least of which is the violent elimination of the very history of western civilization through primitive means, and the aim to eliminate western civilization itself.

If that's racist, so be it.

I find it ironic that those who rely on Marxist doctrine are so hell bent on eliminating the progenitor of the Theory of Evolution, when "Cultural Evolution" forms the basis for their core doctrine.

But that is indeed what has happened. It is not hard to extrapolate causation wherein deeply racist cities foment this sort of thing, where largely, across Christian Jesusland, where evolution is rejected, racism is likewise rejected. Even as Margaret Sanger was instrumental to the racist beginnings of abortion, Darwin intentionally ordered a generation of scientific justification with regard to racism, that survives, even yet, in inner city plantations.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
But that is indeed what has happened. It is not hard to extrapolate causation wherein deeply racist cities foment this sort of thing, where largely, across Christian Jesusland, where evolution is rejected, racism is likewise rejected. Even as Margaret Sanger was instrumental to the racist beginnings of abortion, Darwin intentionally ordered a generation of scientific justification with regard to racism, that survives, even yet, in inner city plantations.
It was my observation that people in cities, especially up north were overtly (or covertly, and compensating) far more racist than southerners who worked alongside other races in fields, on fishing and oyster boats, and in even factory settings. Noted differences were accepted and worked around for the sake of getting work done, and had been for decades. When the grade schools were integrated, however, a lifelong friend refused to be in the same class room with me. He said, when asked why he would not come in the classroom, "It's that boy right there! (pointing at me, to my surprise) "I work with him, I play with him, but I[m not going to learn with him!"  He went into the other sixth grade class, and we continued to work and play together. No more was said about it. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

It was my observation that people in cities, especially up north were overtly (or covertly, and compensating) far more racist than southerners who worked alongside other races in fields, on fishing and oyster boats, and in even factory settings. Noted differences were accepted and worked around for the sake of getting work done, and had been for decades. When the grade schools were integrated, however, a lifelong friend refused to be in the same class room with me. He said, when asked why he would not come in the classroom, "It's that boy right there! (pointing at me, to my surprise) "I work with him, I play with him, but I[m not going to learn with him!"  He went into the other sixth grade class, and we continued to work and play together. No more was said about it. :shrug:

Yet the propaganda would have you believe it is the SOUTH that is reprobate, That rednecks are the racists, and for generations that has been believed, especially in the black culture in city centers.

But that is surely changing: I had offered a while back, that folks should sojourn along a track of commentaries around the song 'Racism' by Adam Calhoun... It is that commentary that gives me much hope - Understanding, for instance, on what is held by country folk wrt the Rebel Flag, something the city folks have been trained into believing is inherently racist, and are found admitting the error.

Anecdotal perhaps, but profound. It is no wonder that the left is fomenting these riots. They are losing this issue among those on the plantations.

It is a raucous song, hard to listen to, but in understanding it, and examining how black folks are reacting to a redneck speaking to them in their own (rap) language, as it were, much is revealed.