Author Topic: Why I'm Voting for Trump...Even Though I Don't Want To  (Read 89 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why I'm Voting for Trump...Even Though I Don't Want To
« on: September 10, 2020, 02:04:28 pm »
September 10, 2020
Why I'm Voting for Trump...Even Though I Don't Want To
By Robert A. Hall

I don't want to vote for Donald Trump.  I wrote in another candidate in 2016.  But here's what I do want to vote for.

I want to vote for the American flag.  Comrades of mine, black and white, died for that flag.  I stopped watching the NFL four years ago, and now I've stopped watching all pro sports because of the disrespect.  The Democrats do not condemn flag-burners.

I want to vote to defend the police.  Yes, there are bad cops.  But there are bad people in every category or profession.  Even bad Marines.  Without the cops, whom do you call if you are in an accident, someone tries to break into your house, or your neighbor shoots his wife?  Violent and property crime will go up in proportion to the lack of police or to police being restrained by politicians.  Kamala Harris said in 2009 that she wanted more police on the streets — what changed?  Surveys, even in black neighborhoods, show that people want more cops on the street.

I want to vote to make black lives matter.  Defunding the police would take the lives of thousands more black folks every year — mostly killed by black thugs.  More black folks have been killed this year by BLM riots than by rogue cops.  Blacks are 13% of the population, but 47% of the murder victims and 52% of the killers.  The leading cause of death in young black males is murder by other young black males.  Blacks are 40% of Planned Parenthood abortions.  Let's defund Planned Parenthood to stop black genocide.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/09/why_im_voting_for_trumpeven_though_i_dont_want_to.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34