Author Topic: If Kenosha Is Any Indication, Trump Will Win Wisconsin  (Read 76 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If Kenosha Is Any Indication, Trump Will Win Wisconsin
« on: September 09, 2020, 02:30:06 pm »

If Kenosha Is Any Indication, Trump Will Win Wisconsin

Who knows what the 2020 election will bring? But after surveying Kenosha, I'm convinced Trump won't lose Wisconsin. If I were a betting woman, I'd say he won't lose the White House.

By Kylee Zempel
September 9, 2020

He doesn’t seem well. In fact, he sounds exactly like every person I’ve encountered on their deathbed. These thoughts ran through my mind Thursday while I watched Joe Biden breathlessly address Kenosha community leaders through his surgical mask.

Aside from the former vice president’s extortionate call-to-action that if you don’t vote for him, racism and riots will reign forever, my primary takeaway from his remarks was that Biden is the weakest and least-inspiring candidate I’ve ever seen. This was quite a contrast from the energy I felt pulsing through Kenosha as I walked the glass-littered streets the day President Donald Trump came to town.

Trump Can’t Win… Or Can He?

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/09/if-kenosha-is-any-indication-trump-will-win-wisconsin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34