Author Topic: Democrat Mich. Sec. of State Warns She Will Continue Counting Votes for Weeks After Election Day  (Read 487 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Mich. Sec. of State Warns She Will Continue Counting Votes for Weeks After Election Day

The leftist Secretary of State for Michigan, Democrat Jocelyn Benson, is already warning that she intends to keep counting votes for weeks after Election Day.

Published 1 day ago

on September 8, 2020

By Warner Todd Huston

The leftist Secretary of State for Michigan, Democrat Jocelyn Benson, is already warning that she intends to keep counting votes for weeks after Election Day to make sure Joe Biden wins Michigan.

If Biden does not win on Election Day, Benson said that she will continue searching for votes by mail, and in “found” votes in Democrat precincts.

“We should be prepared for this to be closer to an election week, as opposed to an Election Day,” the hardcore leftist said on NBC’s Meet the Press last weekend. “The bottom line is we are not going to have the full results and a counting of all of our ballots on election night.”

Benson added that she will make sure that “all the votes are counted” in November… or December…. or January…. or however long she thinks it should take for Biden to win.

more
https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/left-wing-dem-michigan-sec-of-state-warns-she-intends-to-continue-counting-votes-for-weeks-after-election-day/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Offline EdinVA

count the votes over and over

'till she gets the result she wants..

Offline skeeter

Lol they've gone right on past promising to win the election to open threats of cheating.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Well... if she's still countin' on December 16th, she might as well throw away all the ballots, because Michigan's [as-yet-uncertified] electors are not going to be recognized by the Electoral College.

I wonder if she even understands that...?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well... if she's still countin' on December 16th, she might as well throw away all the ballots, because Michigan's [as-yet-uncertified] electors are not going to be recognized by the Electoral College.

I wonder if she even understands that...?

Correct. She can count them until the cows come home, but if she fails to certify by 35 days after the Election they won't count.  She can explain it to the voters any way she wants.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Axeslinger

Correct. She can count them until the cows come home, but if she fails to certify by 35 days after the Election they won't count.  She can explain it to the voters any way she wants.

That’s cute how y’all assume that the Dems would remotely follow the law.  They would sue and judge shop until they know they’ll get a favorable outcome all the way up to the USSC, at which point Roberts will join the Dems to ensure those votes get counted because Heaven forbid we DISENFRANCHISE ANYONE!
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That’s cute how y’all assume that the Dems would remotely follow the law.  They would sue and judge shop until they know they’ll get a favorable outcome all the way up to the USSC, at which point Roberts will join the Dems to ensure those votes get counted because Heaven forbid we DISENFRANCHISE ANYONE!

The precedent from 2001 was 9-0.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idiot

When is it our turn to riot?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 What Democrat Jocelyn Benson really said was;  "I don't know how many votes we will need, but I know how many we will use."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.