Author Topic: Rochester police chief, deputy retiring after Daniel Prude death  (Read 306 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rochester police chief, deputy retiring after Daniel Prude death
« on: September 08, 2020, 09:22:32 pm »
Rochester police chief, deputy retiring after Daniel Prude death

'The events over the past week are an attempt to destroy my character and integrity,' Rochester Police Chief La’Ron Singletary said in a statement

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

Rochester, N.Y., Police Chief La'Ron Singletary and senior members of his command staff announced their retirements from the force Tuesday amid criticism from city leaders of the handling of the police-involved death of Daniel Prude earlier this year.

Singletary, 40, was appointed chief in April 2019 and leaves with 22 years of service. Deputy Chief Joseph Morabito, who oversees the department's operations bureau, announced his retirement after nearly 34 years with the police force, WROC-TV reported.

Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren addressed the news of the departures in a virtual briefing with the City Council.

“As you all know, this has been a very challenging time for the city of Rochester, and the chief was not asked to give his resignation because I do believe that he’s giving his very best," she said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/rochester-police-chief-retiring-after-daniel-prude-death
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Rochester police chief, deputy retiring after Daniel Prude death
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 10:49:36 pm »
Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren

Parents musta loved a good joke.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 11:44:49 pm »
I understand he's not the only sudden retirement.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 10:23:23 pm »
Not a 'Lovely' picture

Rochester, NY Mayor Warren indicted on charges including defraud in first degree and violation of election law

https://www.foxnews.com/us/rochester-ny-mayor-warren-indicted-election-law
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington