Author Topic: “Move it Up Here” – A Visibly Exhausted Joe Biden Struggles to Speak as He Relies on Teleprompter to  (Read 157 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“Move it Up Here” – A Visibly Exhausted Joe Biden Struggles to Speak as He Relies on Teleprompter to Answer Question
By Cristina Laila
Published September 7, 2020 at 5:26pm

Joe Biden on Monday joined far-left AFL-CIO for a virtual event.

The 77-year-old was visibly exhausted as he read from his teleprompter.

Biden was breathing very heavily and struggled to speak.

At one point he appeared to give his staffers teleprompter instructions, “Move it up here” he said before reading his scripted notes.

This was painful to watch.

Biden must be spent from his outings this week.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/move-visibly-exhausted-joe-biden-struggles-speak-relies-teleprompter-answer-questions-virtual-event-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
He seems absolutely exhausted -- almost to the point of passing out.  It is painful to watch ... lot's of things going through my mind -  primarily his wife allowing him to continue this charade (all for the love of greed, power and money) and actually I feel sorry for him that the people have so much dirt on him that he has no choice but to march to their orders even if it kills him. I think there's more dirt on Sloe Joe than we're aware of.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online rustynail

Is there a longer video?  That gatewaypundit  article seems like 'hit piece'.