Author Topic: Nobody Is Switching from Trump to Biden... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 59 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nobody Is Switching from Trump to Biden... Kurt Schlichter
« on: September 07, 2020, 02:22:03 pm »
Nobody Is Switching from Trump to Biden
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Sep 07, 2020 12:01 AM

The Grandpa Badfinger Turgid Poll Lead Fact Check Test is this: Do you know anyone who has gone from supporting Donald Trump in 2016 to supporting that basement-dwelling commie puppet weirdo in 2020?

I know zero people.

I don’t mean “practically zero” or “a few.” I mean zero. Nil. None. That blank is emptier than the space between Gropey J’s ears.

Now is this scientific? Am I denying science again? You know, the science that has Trump ahead in the polls that tended to be more on-target in 2016 and a dozen points back in the mainstream media outlets’ polls that invariably support the mainstream media outlet’s political agendas? That science?

No, it’s not scientific. It’s anecdotal, but then when it comes to the mainstream media, I’d always believe an anecdote over what the media is telling me. Of course, I’d believe a guy trying to sell me magic beans if the New York Times ran a story trashing him.

Let’s take a moment to reflect on what utter garbage the mainstream media, how it is a bubbling cauldron of bovine processed pasture reeking of lies and liberalism. You won’t see any evidence of the migration away from the failed Democrat establishment there. You’ll barely see any coverage of that doddering, demented freak babbling his way through sparsely attended photo ops on the rare occasions he staggers out of his creepy sex dungeon to go visit a racist nut (BTW, Google tries really, really hard to ensure you can’t easily find stories chronicling this guy’s long history of pro-Farrakhan, anti-Semitic, anti-white, and anti-Christian idiocy).

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/09/07/nobody-is-switching-from-trump-to-biden-n2575752
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34