Author Topic: Evidence piles up that the phony Atlantic story about Trump and troops was a slime job to boost Bide  (Read 96 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 5, 2020
Evidence piles up that the phony Atlantic story about Trump and troops was a slime job to boost Biden
By Monica Showalter

To get a sense of how low the Biden campaign is going to go in its quest to oust President Trump, the Atlantic hit job from Thursday is a pretty good indicator.

The evidence is piling up that the easily refutable, anonymously sourced so-called story, claiming that President Trump disparaged veterans, wasn't really an Atlantic news story at all; it was a coordinated hit job involving the press, Democratic operatives, and associated leftist groups connected to the military, executed with impeccable timing.  The Atlantic is building a name for itself for its uncorrected false stories, and this one's not at all different.

First, Jeffrey Goldberg's Atlantic story came out Thursday, claiming that four anonymous sources had told him that Trump, on a visit to France a few years ago, didn't want to go to a U.S. military cemetery there to honor fallen U.S. troops, because they were all "losers" and "suckers."  It was raining, see, and he didn't want to get his hair mussed up.

This is solid crap,  The official email records, exposed at the time when the media tried to make a flap about it even then, showed that it was indeed bad weather that prevented the trip.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/evidence_piles_up_that_the_phony_atlantic_story_about_trump_and_troops_was_a_slime_job_to_boost_biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
There was never any doubt in my mind!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien