Author Topic: 20-year-old college student from wealthy elite family facing possible 4-year prison term for violent  (Read 877 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 6, 2020
20-year-old college student from wealthy elite family facing possible 4-year prison term for violent BLM rampage in Manhattan
By Thomas Lifson

I feel no schadenfreude for the grim future awaiting a young woman named Clara Kraebber, though I do hope for the sake of the rest of us that she ends up in prison.  Far too many people, many of them young, college educated, and from affluent backgrounds, have become intoxicated from the brainwashing they received in the course of their “higher” education, and feel free to unleash their inner-Shiva by engaging in destructive riots, somehow in the cause of racial harmony, or maybe sheer revolution.

Young Ms. Kraebber is no dummy. She is a student at Rice University, one of the most selective schools (a mere 9% of applicants were admitted in 2019) in the country and is a graduate of Hunter College High School on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, whose students score in the top one-quarter of one percent of students based on test scores. Her parents are members of the nation’s academic elite – her father is a psychiatrist on the faculty of Columbia University, while her mother is the principal of an architectural firm bearing her name whose clients include Columbia and NYU. He family lives in the Upper East Side in an apartment for which they paid $1.8 million 4 years ago, and also boasts a house in Connecticut with 4 fireplaces.

On Friday, young Clara was arrested for participating in a 3-hour rampage that did an estimated $100,000 in damage, smashing store windows and doing other damage to lower Manhattan.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/20yearold_college_student_from_wealthy_elite_family_facing_possible_4year_prison_term_for_violent_blm_rampage_in_manhattan.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Her father is Markus Kraebber, an Upper East Side child and adolescent psychiatrist who teaches at the Columbia University Department of Psychiatry

more here
https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/wealthy-nyc-woman-busted-in-blm-rampage/

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Perfect representation of the trash in the streets these days - privileged, entitled trust pasty faced fund kinds smashing up working class peoples' businesses, fully expecting daddy to place a few phone calls and get them out of hot water, if thats what you'd call her situation.

Vance needs to be closely watched on this one. This kids needs a year in the clink, at least, for an attitude adjustment.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
September 6, 2020
20-year-old college student from wealthy elite family facing possible 4-year prison term for violent BLM rampage in Manhattan
By Thomas Lifson

I feel no schadenfreude for the grim future awaiting a young woman named Clara Kraebber, though I do hope for the sake of the rest of us that she ends up in prison.  Far too many people, many of them young, college educated, and from affluent backgrounds, have become intoxicated from the brainwashing they received in the course of their “higher” education, and feel free to unleash their inner-Shiva by engaging in destructive riots, somehow in the cause of racial harmony, or maybe sheer revolution.

Young Ms. Kraebber is no dummy. She is a student at Rice University, one of the most selective schools (a mere 9% of applicants were admitted in 2019) in the country and is a graduate of Hunter College High School on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, whose students score in the top one-quarter of one percent of students based on test scores.

@mystery-ak

WAIT A MINUTE,HERE!

Are you trying to tell us exclusive northeaster schools where the elites send their chilruns don't have AA programs in place to fill each classroom with homies,in the name of equality and social justize?

What about "Black History" classes?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She's pretty now,but by the time she is 30 she will be a shrill shrew.

All theory,no knowledge.

rangerrebew

Wealthy NYC woman busted in BLM rampage

By Melissa Klein, Larry Celona and Dean Balsamini

September 5, 2020 | 11:48pm | Updated

That’s rich.

One of the Black Lives Matter protesters now facing felony rioting and misdemeanor graffiti charges — after a window-smashing free-for-all in Manhattan — is a wealthy Upper East Sider whose mother is an architect and whose father is a child psychiatrist.

Clara Kraebber, 20, is one of eight people arrested Friday night after a roiling, three-hour rampage that police say caused at least $100,000 in damage from Foley Square up to 24th Street.

“Every city, every town, burn the precinct to the ground!” the group chanted as it moved up Lafayette Street while busting the plate glass facades of banks, Starbucks and Duane-Reades.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/wealthy-nyc-woman-busted-in-blm-rampage/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Her father is Markus Kraebber, an Upper East Side child and adolescent psychiatrist who teaches at the Columbia University Department of Psychiatry"

Well, that explains it.
Columbia has been a den of leftism/communism since 'way back in the 1920's...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is that a GM seatbelt latch she has on as a belt buckle?  How gauche.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Children of privilege, part 2.
John Malkovich’s son arrested at violent BLM rally in Portland
By Lee Brown
September 6, 2020 | 9:08am

John Malkovich’s son was arrested at a violent Black Lives Matter rally in Portland, Oregon, where marchers attacked cops trying to protect their union building amid chants of “burn it down,” according to authorities.

The actor’s Portland-based software engineer son Loewy Malkovich, 38, was listed as one of 27 people arrested Friday night — the 100th consecutive night of protests in the whitest major city in the US.

He was busted on charges of interfering with a peace officer, and second-degree disorderly conduct, according to a release by the Portland Police Bureau. ... NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Children of privilege, part 3:
Comic book writers’ son arrested in BLM rampage in NYC
By Jackie Salo
September 6, 2020 | 1:13pm

One of the Black Lives Matter protesters busted in a window-smashing rampage over the weekend is the son of a New York Times best-selling comic book writer whose creations inspired the show TV show “Stumptown.”

Elliot Rucka, 20, of Portland was among the eight people arrested on rioting and other charges in the spree Friday that damaged and vandalized banks, Starbucks and Duane-Reades from Foley Square up to 24th Street.

The protest — which was organized by the groups “New Afrikan Black Panther Party” and the “Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement” — escalated to a three-hour marathon of destruction that caused at least $100,000 in damages, authorities said.

At least some of the protesters arrested in the spree appear to have had come from elite backgrounds — prompting one law-enforcement source to scoff, “This is the height of hypocrisy.”

Rucka is the son of two accomplished comic book writers, Greg Rucka, a New York Times best-selling author, and Jennifer Van Meter, according to his father’s online bio. ...
NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
More stylish than a Bike Lock. The old ones weighed enough to lay on some hurt.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

Not a chance of someone in her social circles wearing such a common thing. Chances are it is some sort of designer "limited edition" thing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Quick-release for ease of access.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Check your white privilege, Bitch!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Offline Smokin Joe

Quick-release for ease of access.
Push button, pull buckle, swing buckle by strap. Definite weapon potential.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

Push button, pull buckle, swing buckle by strap. Definite weapon potential.

Please take a moment now to make sure your seat belts are fastened low and tight about your waist. To fasten the belt, insert the metal tab into the buckle. To release, it’s a pulley thing — not a pushy thing like you’re car cuz you’re in an airplane.....

Offline Smokin Joe

Please take a moment now to make sure your seat belts are fastened low and tight about your waist. To fasten the belt, insert the metal tab into the buckle. To release, it’s a pulley thing — not a pushy thing like you’re car cuz you’re in an airplane.....
If you need the seat belt in the airplane, you might have other, more serious problems.

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@sneakypete

Article says,"Young Ms. Kraebber is no dummy. She is a student at Rice University, one of the most selective schools (a mere 9% of applicants were admitted in 2019) in the country..."

Rice University is in HOUSTON, TEXAS.  My son got early admission there when he was a senior in high school, for the next year.  They only accept 500 freshmen a year.  If you are not smart in school, have high test scores, and have done something worthwhile in your community, you are not going there.  Son graduated from Rice.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If you need the seat belt in the airplane, you might have other, more serious problems.

@Smokin Joe

Well,how else are you going to be able to get up and look around so you can surround yourself with fat chicks in case the plane crashes?

THINK!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak
@sneakypete

Article says,"Young Ms. Kraebber is no dummy. She is a student at Rice University, one of the most selective schools (a mere 9% of applicants were admitted in 2019) in the country..."

Rice University is in HOUSTON, TEXAS.  My son got early admission there when he was a senior in high school, for the next year.  They only accept 500 freshmen a year.  If you are not smart in school, have high test scores, and have done something worthwhile in your community, you are not going there.  Son graduated from Rice.

@Victoria33

Just because people are smart,it doesn't mean they are conscious. In fact,from what I have seen,the truly brilliant amongst us walk around living in their own little world of theoretical thought,and barely aware the rest of us even exist.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Well,how else are you going to be able to get up and look around so you can surround yourself with fat chicks in case the plane crashes?

THINK!
I did. Do you really want them behind you?

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

@Victoria33

Just because people are smart,it doesn't mean they are conscious. In fact,from what I have seen,the truly brilliant amongst us walk around living in their own little world of theoretical thought,and barely aware the rest of us even exist.
True, that. Sometimes they get so theoretical they lose their grip on reality, especially if surrounded by similarly deluded people.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I did. Do you really want them behind you?

@Smokin Joe

Sure! They would keep hard,sharp stuff from hitting me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
True, that. Sometimes they get so theoretical they lose their grip on reality, especially if surrounded by similarly deluded people.

@Smokin Joe

I do admire the HELL out of these people,though. It doesn't happen very often,but it's a real hoot to see a couple of these people bump into each other and start talking. Like kids at Christmas.  The whole "I am not alone in the world" thing.

They do not avoid us because they anti-social or they do not like us as individuals,they ignore and avoid us because we have nothing to talk about,and they are busying thinking.

Hell,most are barely even aware of us,so how could they dislike us? It would be like disliking trees.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 04:31:16 pm by sneakypete »