Author Topic: Atlantic Reporter Does Not Deny Coordinating Question with Joe Biden Campaign  (Read 382 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Joel B. Pollak 4 Sep 2020

Edward-Isaac Dovere, a reporter for The Atlantic, did not deny coordinating a question about Trump’s “soul” with Joe Biden’s presidential campaign, which selected him to ask the first question during a rare press availability on Friday.

The Atlantic is the publication that published a story Thursday evening claiming that President Donald Trump had referred to Americans who died in the First World War as “losers” and “suckers.” The story was based on four anonymous sources. It has since been rejected or refuted by nearly a dozen on-the-record sources, including some Trump critics, like John Bolton.

Biden led a press conference on the economy by commenting angrily on the story, “if these statements [by Trump] are true.”

After his remarks, Biden turned to his staff, who selected Dovere to ask the first question. He asked: “When you hear these remarks — ‘suckers,’ ‘losers,’ recoiling from amputees — what does it tell you about president Trump’s soul, and the life he leads?”

Biden took the question as a cue to launch another attack on the president.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/09/04/atlantic-reporter-does-not-deny-coordinating-question-with-joe-biden-campaign/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

The rats are dogshit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The rats are dogshit.

Even real dogs won't sniff their shit.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Edward-Isaac Dovere, a reporter DNC propagandist for The Atlantic, did not deny coordinating a question ...

Better?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

Edward-Isaac Dovere, a reporter DNC propagandist for The Atlantic, did not deny coordinating a question ...

Better?
Sniff Sniff, I miss real Journalism
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sniff Sniff, I miss real Journalism

@verga 

I don't remember real journalism. I never really paid any attention to the news growing up. Then it seems like the  very first thing I paid attention to on the news was that laying old leftist,pinko,commie bastard  Walter Crokite,the "most trusted man in America",claiming the communists had won the war in VN after having their asses handed to them during Tet of 68.

He KNEW he was lying,but didn't give a Pelosi  because he was providing cover for his sailing pals the Kennedy Klan.

Anyone else notice there was nothing negative reported about the VN war while the Kennedy's,who started it,were miss-managing it,then suddenly,overnight it became a horror and an American tragedy because there was a Republican in the WH,and he was actually trying to WIN the damn thing?

We couldn't have a Republican actually WIN the war after years of Dim failures,could we?

If I had my way,his corpse would be dug up and hanged.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

So The Atlantic should be investigated by the FEC for its in-kind contribution to the Biden Campaign!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So The Atlantic should be investigated by the FEC for its in-kind contribution to the Biden Campaign!

@PeteS in CA

Why waste time and money pursuing what is,for the time being,a dead end? The DNC and SC Roberts are not going to allow The Atlantic to be fined and shut down at this time,so the time and money would be better spent trying to take away seats from RINO globalists and replace them with American Patriots.

That trail can always be followed later,when we are in a better position to put them out of business.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@verga 

I don't remember real journalism. I never really paid any attention to the news growing up. Then it seems like the  very first thing I paid attention to on the news was that laying old leftist,pinko,commie bastard  Walter Crokite,the "most trusted man in America",claiming the communists had won the war in VN after having their asses handed to them during Tet of 68.

He KNEW he was lying,but didn't give a Pelosi  because he was providing cover for his sailing pals the Kennedy Klan.

Anyone else notice there was nothing negative reported about the VN war while the Kennedy's,who started it,were miss-managing it,then suddenly,overnight it became a horror and an American tragedy because there was a Republican in the WH,and he was actually trying to WIN the damn thing?

We couldn't have a Republican actually WIN the war after years of Dim failures,could we?

If I had my way,his corpse would be dug up and hanged.

Same here @sneakypete nearly came to blows with my own WWII South Pacific marine father over that lying SOS and his side kick Cap'n Dan the "NEWS" man!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 05:33:08 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien