Author Topic: Almost All of America’s Failed Cities are Democrat Cities  (Read 122 times)

rangerrebew

Almost All of America’s Failed Cities are Democrat Cities
« on: September 04, 2020, 07:38:38 pm »
Almost All of America’s Failed Cities are Democrat Cities

That includes 42 of the top 43 centers of violent crime.
Thu Sep 3, 2020 John Perazzo

[John Perazzo is the author of Betrayal: The Democratic Party’s Destruction of America’s Cities and also of the Freedom Center's new investigative report: BLACK LIVES MATTER: Marxist Hate Dressed Up As Racial Justice.]

As Marxist and anarchist radicals continue to turn Democrat-run American cities into war zones, Democrats assure us that they alone understand how the current crisis can be resolved. White House hopeful Joe Biden, for example, vows that “as President,” he “will help lead” a national “conversation” about racial justice, “and more importantly,” he “will listen” to the “anguish” of the long-forgotten “little guy.”[1]

Biden’s “little guy” narrative blends seamlessly with one of the most widely accepted claims in American political discourse today: the notion that the Democratic Party is the party that fights on behalf of the common man. We are told that Democrats in public office advocate for a wide range of policies that would improve the lives of the poorest and most powerless among us.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/09/almost-all-americas-failed-cities-are-democrat-john-perazzo/

Offline LMAO

Re: Almost All of America’s Failed Cities are Democrat Cities
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 11:59:29 pm »
This needs to be repeated often. I worked years ago with a black fellow who was from the inner city and he said it was scary
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Re: Almost All of America’s Failed Cities are Democrat Cities
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2020, 11:17:10 pm »
It seems that inner city blacks are the ones who are struggling. Black people in suburban areas and rural areas do better. And we have MDs from Africa and India that are thriving.

Part of the problem is inner city blacks look for others to fix them. We've pumped trillions into these cities since the 1960's and all are failing. We tried programs to encourage more minority home ownership and that took down the economy. We've tried criminal justice reform like no bail and crime is rising in these cities.

Inner city blacks will always complain and will never change until there is a mass cultural shift in the inner cities. Their list of demands will never be met because they can't. You can't demand that white people leave their homes, for example, something those homeowners have worked for, to give to a black person. They want hiring quotas for private businesses. What happens when private businesses are driven out of these cities?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy