Author Topic: It's payback time, says Don Trump Jr., 'I'm not about losing'  (Read 92 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It's payback time, says Don Trump Jr., 'I'm not about losing'
« on: September 04, 2020, 01:45:57 pm »

Opinion: Washington Secrets
It's payback time, says Don Trump Jr., 'I'm not about losing'
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |
 | September 04, 2020 08:54 AM

As he steps up his advocacy for his father's reelection, Donald Trump Jr. doesn’t just want Republicans to stop rolling over every time a Democrat attacks.

He wants payback.

“We’ve got to fight the same way,” he said in an interview.

Be it presidential or street politics, Trump said that it is time that Republicans get dirty.

“I’d love to be able to get along. I'd love to be able to settle our differences normally,” said the president’s top unelected surrogate and the author of a new book on Joe Biden, Liberal Privilege: Joe Biden and the Democrats' Defense of the Indefensible.

“For 50 years, conservatives have been playing T-ball while the Left is playing hardball. We’ve turned the other cheek while they’ve laughed their butts off as we’ve done so because we’ve ceded ground thinking we’re taking the moral high ground but losing all along the way. I’m not about losing for some sort of supposed moral victory each and every time, and that’s what conservatives have done well,” he argued.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/its-payback-time-says-don-trump-jr-im-not-about-losing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: It's payback time, says Don Trump Jr., 'I'm not about losing'
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 01:53:00 pm »
Be it presidential or street politics, Trump said that it is time that Republicans get dirty.

Are you listening Mitch?