Author Topic: Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler tucks tail, flees city after rioters try to torch his $840,000 condo  (Read 296 times)

rangerrebew

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler tucks tail, flees city after rioters try to torch his $840,000 condo

By Wayne Dupree
September 2, 2020
Image Credit: portland.gov/wheeler

Looks like Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler is having to ditch his swanky digs after these so-called “peaceful protesters” have nearly engulfed his home in a ball of flames.

According to reports, Mayor Wheeler has abandoned his $840,000 luxury condo after rioters have repeatedly targeted the building.

From the New York Post:

The Democratic mayor of Portland, Ore., is moving from his $840,000 condo to avoid rioters who have repeatedly targeted the building, according to a report.

Ted Wheeler wrote to neighbors in his building to say it would be “best for me and for everyone else’s safety and peace” for him to move from the building that rioters tried to torch on his 58th birthday Monday, according to The Oregonian.

https://www.lifezette.com/2020/09/portland-mayor-ted-wheeler-tucks-tail-flees-city-after-rioters-try-to-torch-his-840000-condo/?utm_source=activeengage&utm_medium=email

Offline EdinVA

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Estrogen is a helluva drug. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Idiot

I'm betting that he moves to a gated community....

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I'm betting that he moves to a gated community....
and I am betting he loses the next election or just doesn't run again.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

"Brave Sir Ted, ran away!"

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Before he ran for the hills Ted was overheard telling one of his assistants to bring him his brown pants.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.