Author Topic: The Revolution Will Accelerate Under Biden by George Neumayr  (Read 52 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Revolution Will Accelerate Under Biden by George Neumayr
« on: September 03, 2020, 03:01:49 pm »
 The Revolution Will Accelerate Under Biden
Don’t believe his disavowal of the violence.

by George Neumayr
September 3, 2020, 12:04 AM

Prompted by his pollsters, Joe Biden this week delivered a speech in Pittsburgh condemning the violence across America’s cities. The speech was laced with lies, starting with the claim that he is a racial healer. Anyone inclined to believe that should look back at the Obama-Biden administration, which was defined by race-baiting and the deterioration of race relations.

Biden in effect promised that the revolution underway in America would stop if he is elected president. Never mind that he plans on bringing the revolutionaries into his administration. Should he win, he will give key positions to radicals who want to spur, not stop, the revolution.

Look at his selection of a vice president, a San Francisco radical who urged her followers to pay for the bail of nabbed rioters. Look at his staff, over a dozen of whom donated to the cause of springing rioters from jail. And look at his joint taskforce with Bernie Sanders, who has called for granting voting rights to murderers.

“You know me, you know my heart, you know my story,” Biden says. Yes, we know that you’re a racial arsonist, who habitually relies on toxic identity politics. Even as he makes grand claims about his ability to “unify” the country, he tells the most cynical lies designed to divide it. He launched his campaign by falsely accusing Trump of praising white supremacists, a lie he can’t stop telling, no matter how many times it is rated false. Recall also his insane comment in 2012 that Republicans were going to put blacks “back in chains.” Does that sound like a racial healer?

more
https://spectator.org/the-revolution-will-accelerate-under-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34