Author Topic: How Undercover Journalism Turned the Tide in 2016  (Read 77 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How Undercover Journalism Turned the Tide in 2016
« on: September 03, 2020, 02:02:03 pm »
September 3, 2020
How Undercover Journalism Turned the Tide in 2016
By Jack Cashill

In mid-October 2016, while on business in New York, I swung over to New Jersey to visit with my relatives.  At dinner that evening, my brother, then in in the early stages of TDS — it has since metastasized; pray for him — was gloating over Hillary's impending victory.

I asked my brother if he were willing to bet on it.  He most certainly was.  He was sufficiently confident to give me 7 to 1 odds.  I took it.  Based on what I knew, I would have taken the bet at even money.  I had inside info.

Earlier in the day, I had popped up to visit James O'Keefe at the Project Veritas offices north of the city.  My timing was excellent.  O'Keefe was in the middle of rolling out his "Rigging the Election" series of undercover videos.

A few days earlier, O'Keefe had released as part of the series a video recorded by the irrepressible Laura Loomer.  Laura was twenty-three at the time.  If there is a ballsier journalist/activist in America, I have not met him.  Today, Loomer is the Republican candidate for Congress in Florida's 21st District.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/09/how_undercover_journalism_turned_the_tide_in_2016.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34