Author Topic: The presidential debates will be moderated by Chris Wallace, Steve Scully and Kristen Welker.  (Read 876 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The presidential debates will be moderated by Chris Wallace, Steve Scully and Kristen Welker.

The Commission on Presidential Debates has selected the moderators for the three debates between President Trump and former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.  this fall, as well as the single vice-presidential debate, according to a person familiar with the planning.

Chris Wallace, the “Fox News Sunday” anchor, will moderate the first debate on Sept. 29, to be held in Cleveland, the person said.

The second debate, a town hall-style forum scheduled for Oct. 15 in Miami, will be moderated by Steve Scully of C-SPAN.

And the final one, on Oct. 22 in Nashville, will be moderated by Kristen Welker of NBC.

The vice-presidential debate between Vice President Mike Pence and Senator Kamala Harris, Mr. Biden’s running mate, which is set for Oct. 7 in Salt Lake City, will be moderated by Susan Page of USA Today.

The choices of moderators are likely to anger the Trump campaign, which has made a list of demands and named moderators it considers acceptable.

— Maggie Haberman

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/09/02/us/trump-vs-biden#the-presidential-debates-will-be-moderated-by-chris-wallace-steve-scully-and-kristen-welker
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Yeah, I'm sure the questions asked will be "unbiased".
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yeah, I'm sure the questions asked will be "unbiased".

I wonder how far in advance of the debate Biden will receive them. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I am sure he will have them asap so he has plenty of time to practice his answers..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

I am sure he will have them asap so he has plenty of time to practice his answers..
You don't think they will give him an ear wig to feed him the answers do you?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is kinda a shock to me.

I was expecting Santa,with an audience filled full of elves.

It ain't gonna happen,folks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

It doesn't matter.

He doesn't stand a chance of remembering any of it. IF the debates happen,and I still don't think it will,the Dims only hope is to see if they can implant a electronic voice in his head they can use to secretly use to send him the answers.

I am hoping someone,or maybe even several someone's in the audience will be carrying electronic jamming devices.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You don't think they will give him an ear wig to feed him the answers do you?

@verga

I think they will go so far as to implant an electronic receiver in his head if they can.

Offline aligncare

@verga

I think they will go so far as to implant an electronic receiver in his head if they can.

There’s plenty of room in there since there’s very little brain matter...just enough left to chew food and put one foot in front of the other.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

It doesn't matter.

He doesn't stand a chance of remembering any of it. IF the debates happen,and I still don't think it will,the Dims only hope is to see if they can implant a electronic voice in his head they can use to secretly use to send him the answers.

I am hoping someone,or maybe even several someone's in the audience will be carrying electronic jamming devices.

I like the jamming device @sneakypete   I also think all papers should be confiscated prior to taking the podium.   wink777

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I like the jamming device @sneakypete   I also think all papers should be confiscated prior to taking the podium.   wink777

@Right_in_Virginia

What,and deprive Slow Joe of his Constiutional RIGHT to read the wrong answer to a question?

Or maybe even answer a question that wasn't asked?

Offline LegalAmerican

Chris Wallace?   I loathe that man and I call him SNOT NOSE.   What a horrible person.  Such a nasty attitude.

Offline EdinVA

I would much rather see someone like Jim Jordan and a dem representative of their choice.
This is about what the American people want to hear, not what the media wants to sell...

Offline aligncare

I would much rather see someone like Jim Jordan and a dem representative of their choice.
This is about what the American people want to hear, not what the media wants to sell...

Wow! Brilliant!

Why not? Two or four (how about six?) moderators, selected by the candidates from the respective parties. Set out guild lines before, then go at it. I like it. Most journalists operate off democrat talking points anyway. Congressmen at least would ask questions related to policy, even if partisan. But, hey, that’s probably a good thing and more relevant to politics than the social media chatter from journalists today.

Offline EdinVA

Wow! Brilliant!

Why not? Two or four (how about six?) moderators, selected by the candidates from the respective parties. Set out guild lines before, then go at it. I like it. Most journalists operate off democrat talking points anyway. Congressmen at least would ask questions related to policy, even if partisan. But, hey, that’s probably a good thing and more relevant to politics than the social media chatter from journalists today.

It just seems to me that we would learn a lot more from folks that were in the trenches and actually understood the issue vs media talking heads that read scripts and whose only goal is to be the one that takes down the president.

Offline aligncare

It just seems to me that we would learn a lot more from folks that were in the trenches and actually understood the issue vs media talking heads that read scripts and whose only goal is to be the one that takes down the president.

:thumbsup:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I do not believe they will feed Biden the questions.  I think it is the other way around.  The Biden team will supply the questions to those conducting the debates.  The corrupt practices revealed of Donna Brazile barely scratches the surface as to what the Democommies and corrupt rotten to the core media will do to advance someone politically.

Biden will not need an ear device, for his team will provide the questions, and his answers will be well rehearsed. 

The globalists will stop at nothing to regain power.  Having Biden as POTUS will resume their efforts, and they will truly have a puppet on strings.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I do not believe they will feed Biden the questions.  I think it is the other way around.  The Biden team will supply the questions to those conducting the debates.  The corrupt practices revealed of Donna Brazile barely scratches the surface as to what the Democommies and corrupt rotten to the core media will do to advance someone politically.

Biden will not need an ear device, for his team will provide the questions, and his answers will be well rehearsed. 

The globalists will stop at nothing to regain power.  Having Biden as POTUS will resume their efforts, and they will truly have a puppet on strings.

@jafo2010

You could be right. I have been assuming Slow Joe is so far gone he was incapable of memorizing anything.

Offline EdinVA

And give Trump the same softball questions?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Left, left, and left.

Anyone shocked?

I also think Trump should require that there be a check of electronics before starting each of them.  You call almost guarantee Biden will have a coaching ear piece.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 01:39:00 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

Don't kid yourselves...  These debates will never materialize. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don't kid yourselves...  These debates will never materialize.

@mrpotatohead

I don't see  how they can happen,either.

Biden is a senile fool,and Trump is in full charge of his facilities.

The Dims have some kind of plan in place. I don't know what it is,but they have one.

Offline EdinVA

@mrpotatohead

I don't see  how they can happen,either.

Biden is a senile fool,and Trump is in full charge of his facilities.

The Dims have some kind of plan in place. I don't know what it is,but they have one.
It depends on how good his drugs are

rangerrebew

Debate Moderator Scully Turns Out To Be One Of Biden’s Former Interns – So Wikipedia Users Delete It
By Adam Casalino|September 3, 2020

What’s Happening:

It was recently announced the three journalists who would be moderating the presidential debates.

While it’s nice to know that CNN anchors were snubbed, one name on the list should bother some people.

Hard-hitting Chris Wallace from Fox News will head the first with liberal Kristen Welker from NBC helming the third.

But the man moderating the second debate from C-SPAN? Steve Scully. You might assume that C-SPAN would provide a non-partisan.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/debate-moderator-scully-biden-intern-wiki/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=pjnewsletter

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Debate Moderator Scully Turns Out To Be One Of Biden’s Former Interns"

Why doesn't the Trump camp OBJECT to this, loudly and immediately...?