Author Topic: I Stand with Tucker Carlson: Up against the mob, he is the voice of reason..by R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr  (Read 90 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 I Stand with Tucker Carlson
Up against the mob, he is the voice of reason.

by R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr.
September 2, 2020, 12:03 AM

Washington

They are after him again. The voices of mainstream media, the voices that are supposed to protect our First Amendment rights, are attempting to quiet still another of those commentators who refuse to join the mobs in the street. I am speaking of Tucker Carlson, host of one of the most popular talk shows on cable TV, and of course the cable network is Fox News if you did not know. Fox News and Tucker are terribly popular. So, they are to be shut down by the voices of the mob.

Last week Tucker made the perfectly sensible observation after days of violence in Kenosha, Wisconsin, when he asked rhetorically: “How shocked are we that 17-year-olds with rifles decided they had to maintain order when no one else would?” The 17-year-old was Kyle Rittenhouse who in the melee of Kenosha at night fired a gun, then ran, stumbled, and fell; and as a couple of reckless protesters lunged to attack him — much as protesters had attacked other vigilantes in other cities and killed at least one — Rittenhouse fired his weapon at the assailants. Tragically, a gun is a superior weapon to whatever the assailants had at their disposal. Two were shot. Another lost the use of his arm probably permanently, and the shooter tried to turn himself in to the police, but for some reason the cops were preoccupied. Eventually Rittenhouse was arrested in his home in Antioch, Illinois.

Once again Tucker Carlson was the voice of reason. Yet, what is the mob saying? Over at Politico, the editorial director for politics, one Blake Hounshell, reached for his (or her) Twitter account and tweeted, “Vigilante violence was always one of my greatest worries about the present moment. And here we have a prominent TV host — a man who had the president’s ear — excusing it, rationalizing it.” Give that commentator a fresh bag of bird seed for his (or her) very next tweet. Incidentally, there was no “excusing” or “rationalizing” in Tucker’s statement.

more
https://spectator.org/i-stand-with-tucker-carlson/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Of course the progs are alarmed by Carlson's comments. Normal Americans finally standing and defending themselves against leftwing shock troops is their greatest fear.