Author Topic: NFL Announces Social Justice Slogans Will Be Inscribed on Every Field  (Read 635 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

By The Associated Press
Published August 31, 2020 at 11:27am

NFL end zones will be inscribed this season with two slogans: “It Takes All Of Us” on one end line, “End Racism” on the other.

As part of its social justice awareness initiatives, the NFL also will allow similar visuals on helmets and caps.

Previously announced were decals on the back of helmets, or patches on team caps, displaying names or phrases to honor victims of racism and/or police brutality.

“Each player will have the option to honor an individual by displaying that person’s name via a decal on the back of their helmet,” the memo said, according to ESPN.

“Players will be offered a list of names and short biographical information to help guide their decision-making, however, they can also select a victim of systemic racism who is not represented on this list.”

more
https://www.westernjournal.com/ap-nfl-reveals-game-social-racial-justice-plans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: NFL Announces Social Justice Slogans Will Be Inscribed on Every Field
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 06:34:07 pm »
In Ebonics?

Offline Absalom

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 06:47:31 pm »
NFL end zones will be inscribed this season with two slogans: “It Takes All Of Us” on one end line, “End Racism” on the other.
As part of its social justice awareness initiatives, the NFL also will allow similar visuals on helmets and caps.
Previously announced were decals on the back of helmets, or patches on team caps, displaying names or phrases to honor victims of racism and/or police brutality.
“Each player will have the option to honor an individual by displaying that person’s name via a decal on the back of their helmet,” the memo said, according to ESPN.
“Players will be offered a list of names and short biographical information to help guide their decision-making, however, they can also select a victim of systemic racism who is not represented on this list.”
[/quote]
-----------------------
If the 'fat wallet' crony capitalists and flunkies such as Goodell, who run Pro Football
change the focus of the sport from athletic achievement to social engineering,
watch its demise follow very quickly and for a very direct and simple reason.
Ask, will more fans or less fans sit thru 3+ hours in a stadium or before a tee-vee
to watch a propaganda demonstration rather than a football game??? 
That these clowns would even consider such a notion confirms what morons they are.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2020, 06:49:27 pm »
I have been commissioner of our workplace fantasy football league for fourteen years.  This year, I am hanging it up.  And that goes for every other league, some of which I have been a member for over a decade.

I will keep my Redskins memorabilia, but I refuse to follow any entity pushing this non-diverse intolerant leftist agenda.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DB

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2020, 06:57:22 pm »
The racism is all theirs.

They want special privileges for being black.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2020, 06:58:41 pm »
-----------------------
If the 'fat wallet' crony capitalists and flunkies such as Goodell, who run Pro Football
change the focus of the sport from athletic achievement to social engineering,
watch its demise follow very quickly and for a very direct and simple reason.
Ask, will more fans or less fans sit thru 3+ hours in a stadium or before a tee-vee
to watch a propaganda demonstration rather than a football game??? 
That these clowns would even consider such a notion confirms what morons they are.

"Get Woke, Go Broke" is a lesson I'm more than happy to teach them over and over until they get it right. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2020, 07:27:18 pm »
NFL's suicide is  a beautiful thing to watch. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2020, 07:41:36 pm »

They want special privileges for being black.
That's right. They are fighting for the 'right' of Black people to rape, rob, loot, burn, and murder, with no arrests and no consequences of any kind. However, many of the arguments BLM leaders like Oprah and others make are White Supremacist arguments.

They say that showing up to work everyday on-time and sober is White Privilege and therefore Black people should not be expected to maintain that standard. Finishing school, holding a job, becoming educated, not selling drugs and getting a police record, raising a strong stable family, are all White people culture and should not apply to Black people. BLM and White Leftists say that White people are 'superior' the very day that they are born because of what they call White Privilege (which simply means being born White and living a White culture life).  These arguments are exactly what the KKK says about Black people.

Essentially, the BLM argument is that they 'demand' to be made rich with no effort, work, education, or struggle, with money just falling out of the sky. Because 200 years ago bad things happened to Black people in America (the same thing that is happening right now TODAY all over Africa and the world). They have been inculcated/indoctrinated by White Communist Leftists over decades that the White Devils owe them, or "stole" what was really theirs to have.

That is what reparations are all about. Black people are demanding not 'equality', because they admit that they cannot compete with other races, Asian, Hispanic, and White, on an equal level. So they want to use force of government to automatically jump to the front of the line. BLM is not demanding equality. Many of them admit this openly. They are demanding 'superiority', to become a kind of American Royalty solely on the basis of their skin color and their claimed ethnicity. And way too many White people are willing to grovel before BLM kissing their feet to atone for a crime they never committed and had nothing to do with.

I do not blame Black people for BLM/Antifa for the riots. Because they are simply being used as puppets by White Communist Leftists to achieve their own agendas. And the agenda of the White Communists is to use the Black struggle to grab power for themselves, the Communist. All of this has nothing to do with Black or White or 200 years ago or Civil Rights. It is just a power grab by Communists and Leftist Politicians and Billionaires riding on the backs of Black so called 'protesters'. The real criminals are not the Black people being controlled. The real criminals are the White Communists Fascist politicians and billionaires who are controlling and manipulating them. All this talk of 'reparations' is just a carrot on a stick. If you keep doing what we tell you to do, we will make you all rich!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2020, 07:52:16 pm »
It is their business, they can do what they want.... But I choose not to watch..

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2020, 09:22:54 pm »
I'll never see the slogans.   I wish them well as the once great league augers in and crashes and burns.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2020, 09:35:40 pm »
I'll never see the slogans.   I wish them well as the once great league augers in and crashes and burns.

I could care less if they crash and burn and I'm hoping that the players six figure salaries disappear -- they can continue to kneel all they want!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DB

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2020, 09:38:23 pm »
Just wait...

They'll scream that the collapse of their revenue is due to racist Americans...

All the while failing to look into the mirror...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 09:57:17 pm by DB »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2020, 09:53:40 pm »

I could care less if they crash and burn and I'm hoping that the players six figure salaries disappear -- they can continue to kneel all they want!
They'll all be kneeling before the banker in the end, when they can't make their mortgage and car payment.
Kaepernick on the other hand made out like a bandit. He got 10s of millions from the leagues and then a commercial deal. So he sucked all his teammates into a suicide pact while he himself will feel no ramifications when all of them sink with the entire NFL. I wonder how they all feel now about Kaepernick. He started all this crap and the nation all followed the Kaepernick pied piper to oblivion.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2020, 09:55:35 pm »
Bye, Felicia........

Offline Millee

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2020, 10:01:27 pm »
Say goodbye to millionaire black athletes within the next 10-year. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2020, 11:33:41 pm »
I won't be watching.

Actually, I never did.